Lash Geeks - What's your favorite eyelash curl?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passionate

Reaction score
I'm currently using J Curl for my eyelash extensions but was thinking of moving on to either B or C curl. I know they both give different effects but was wondering what everyone else was using for their lashes?

I'm currently using J Curl for my eyelash extensions but was thinking of moving on to either B or C curl. I know they both give different effects but was wondering what everyone else was using for their lashes?

Barely use j curl. Last time i used it was back in feb... b & c are similar and equally popular (i mixthem sometimes together as well)

Jurate xx

Me too , used j when I first started as ease of application but now mainly b and c (more c) and sometimes frame a few with d ! Have yet to use L would love to hear from those who have used all L and any pics please x

Me too , used j when I first started as ease of application but now mainly b and c (more c) and sometimes frame a few with d ! Have yet to use L would love to hear from those who have used all L and any pics please x

Same for me, C curl mainly now. Would also be interested in seeing L curl and the Y lashes :) x

B & Cs for me.

I have Ls too but wasn't keen on them. You can't mix them with other curls either as the shape is just too different.

L curls are ok, if you get it right. It's quite a strong look. I mainly use D but some clients like a B/C. I even have a few that like a J! Oh and Y are ok too, but a big heavy and a pain in the backside to get off the strip. Here are some with swarovski crystals. (the one on the far right is Y and L combined) HTH's xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344196441.905377.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344196441.905377.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 291
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344196484.472572.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344196484.472572.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 309
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344196617.744390.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344196617.744390.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 210
L curls are ok, if you get it right. It's quite a strong look. I mainly use D but some clients like a B/C. I even have a few that like a J! Oh and Y are ok too, but a big heavy and a pain in the backside to get off the strip. Here are some with swarovski crystals. (the one on the far right is Y and L combined) HTH's xx

You got swarovski to show in pics! Mine dont show :(

Jurate xx

I used j's when I first started, so if you have trained recently and want to change, I would advise moving up to b first before you try the c, as the application is quite different and tricky, so best to master the b first.

I use mainly c's, and b's when doing the more mature client.

W and Y are a nightmare, tried and disregarded!

I havent tried L as they just look too stark IMO.

I use D's - I love love love them!

I use C's and sometimes B but I don't love the straighter ones especially if the clients wants 14's!

Latest posts

Back