Lash glue issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djxo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m recently new to lashing and I’m just having a few problems, I’ve noticed that it seems with the recent heatwave a lot of my clients are coming back to me saying their lashes aren’t lasting so then I’m having to correct them and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Has anybody noticed a difference with their glue recently as this is really putting me off wanting to continue and knocking my confidence massively :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi,
How long are they lasting for? I'm new to lash lifting too & have the same worries with the recent heatwave. I only started 3 weeks ago & wonder if my client lifts will drop quicker in this heat. How are you storing your solutions? My trainer sent a message to advise that the solutions & glue should be stored in the fridge to maximise shelf life. x

I’d recommend putting your glue in the fridge.

Also, you probably already give them aftercare advice but with the hot weather, they might be applying oil to their face and it could be getting on the lashes with would cause them to fall out

Hi all,

I’m recently new to lashing and I’m just having a few problems, I’ve noticed that it seems with the recent heatwave a lot of my clients are coming back to me saying their lashes aren’t lasting so then I’m having to correct them and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Has anybody noticed a difference with their glue recently as this is really putting me off wanting to continue and knocking my confidence massively :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I don’t do lash extensions anymore but I had a client in the other day for a tan and she said her lash girl has had a nightmare with the temperatures as they just aren’t staying on.

I used a fast set glue when I was doing them but didn’t have any problems with them when it was hot. Think it was lash emporium.

Latest posts

Back