Quantcast

Lash lift kit recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Reaction score
best lash lift kit for qualified person! thanks!

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

Is the kit recommendation for you, as your profile details confirm you’re a hair professional, or are you a skin professional too?

Reaction score
Hello! I am also a qualified lash tec. Made my profile in a bit of a hurry! Haha. I’ll try and change it :)

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hello! I am also a qualified lash tec. Made my profile in a bit of a hurry! Haha. I’ll try and change it :)
No problem, I’ll move this thread over to the Skin forum, which will hopefully attract some replies for you.

Meantime, if you search the same forum, you’ll find lots of similar questions, along with answers 😉

Reaction score
Oh great thank you so much!!!

Kristina Hirschman

Reaction score
I’ve used a number of different brands in the past, ellebana has been the best and easiest to use from my experience, their tint is also superior.

Reaction score
Brilliant! Thank you! :)

Julie Forster

Reaction score
I’m trained with Lash Base, which is super easy to use with good long lasting results. However, when I last tried to put an order in recently none of their products were available. They have bought out a new range which I’m thinking of giving a try.

Reaction score
Oh great! Thank you, I will check them out! :)

Kats Klaws

Reaction score
I’ve been using LashUs and absolutely love it. Long lasting results and I’m confident it will work every time and not over process the delicate natural lash unlike other brands which I’ve used that have had inconsistent results and / or over processed and frazzled the lashes.

wowbb

Premium Geek
Reaction score
I am biased as I work for flirties but we offer sample packs (other brands might do the same) so that you can try the range first to see how you get on. In my opinion it always works best if you can try it to see if it works for you - just because it works for others doesnt mean it will work for you so its always best to try it yourself x

Aylz

Reaction score
LashUs is fab, been using it since it launched and never had any issues, lashes lift every time and was comfortable on even my sensitive eyes. Hope you find a brand that suits you.

BrownL22

Reaction score
Nouveau xx

Reaction score
Thanks so much everyone ♥

Latest posts