Lash Perfect semi permenant lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baileys

Reaction score
Hia
Has anyone got any views on lashperfect semi permanent lashes ?? I am looking at doing the course and buying the kit and any views would be great
Thanks xx

For great reading on lash extensions visit Welcome

From a clients point of view, I rate them!!! I have been wearing mine for about a month, and I totally love them.

They make my life so much easier!

They have been so so popular in our salon, the beauty therapist is easily doing a set a day if not more, and she only works 2 days a week!!!!

I have just done the training with Lash Perfect and thought it was brilliant, really professional and good value for money.

With lash perfect you will be in a class with a group of other students and you will work on each other so your practical time is cut in half,

have a look around and you will find companies that teach on a one to one basis so you get lots of time for the practical, you are the only student on that day and they don't charge any extra for the training been on a one to one, hth :hug:

reading with interest the lash perfect page, how long do they really last.? my experience with lashes is that they come off in just a few days

reading with interest the lash perfect page, how long do they really last.? my experience with lashes is that they come off in just a few days

They can and do last up to 3 months (all companies) you need to follow all after care to the letter and return to the salon each 2 to 3 weeks for a re-balance appointment where they will replace any lashes that have naturally shred (we lose natural lashes everyday) hth

Latest posts

Back