Lash Perm, Lash Lift Curlers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrimouse

Reaction score
Hi there guys, i was just perusing the salon direct catalogue and there seems to be a new perm out there that lifts the lashes as well, does anyone use them and would you know if i could just by the lash lift curlers and use the usual perm products to perform the treatment?
Many thanks T xxx

Hi there guys, i was just perusing the salon direct catalogue and there seems to be a new perm out there that lifts the lashes as well, does anyone use them and would you know if i could just by the lash lift curlers and use the usual perm products to perform the treatment?
Many thanks T xxx

I dont use the lash lifts but have read about them on here, Its worth doing some searches on them, try these searching these two threads!
LVL Lashes - anyone done them?
Eyelash perming ( 1 2)

x

Last edited:
Thanks Emma, i will keep on with the search, sounds good though doesn't it xxxx

yeah you can just buy the lash lift curlers and use what product you have it works the same xx

ahhhh thats good, cuts out a lot of expense!! Many thanks for that xxxx :biggrin:

How do you use the lash lift?
I have seen them and they look like silicone pads, but cant work out how they replace the rods?
xx

mmmmmmmmmm interesting question, i am going to order some and give them a go on a few of my friends, i will report back dreckly................<3 xxxx

I think i-appeal from ABX Beauty is similar too.

the shields sit on the eye and then you push the lashes up onto the sheilds. you use a glue to make the lashes sit properly. they are very easy to use BUT they dont tend to curl the lashes, its more of a lift to be honest.

tigi

the shields sit on the eye and then you push the lashes up onto the sheilds. you use a glue to make the lashes sit properly. they are very easy to use BUT they dont tend to curl the lashes, its more of a lift to be honest.

tigi

many thanks Tigi xxx

Hi. i used the marvel lash lift system on a client of mine who had terribly curly lashes on the outer eye that actually sat on her eyelid so was unable to apply lash extensions. the lift system lifted the lash off the eyelid so i was able to apply lash extensions 48 hours after. saz x

I would recommend then, we love them and have just started selling them due to demand. Much easier to use and a great result. There are loads of suppliers now they are all basically the same kit. Happy curling :) x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back