Lashes falling out!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_addict_extensions

Reaction score
Wondering if someone can help me, my natural lashes on the right corner on my right eye fell out about a year & a half ago there only just starting to grow back (very slowly)! Then around 8mnths ago the inner part on my left eye fell out thankfully they grew back & was upto one eye with full lashes! I woke up this morn to find they've all gone again! It's really annoying as my eyes look totally odd I can't even get semi perm lashes as they've nothing to stick to, any ideas why this is happening to me?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424204389.750496.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424204399.737022.jpg

Wondering if someone can help me, my natural lashes on the right corner on my right eye fell out about a year & a half ago there only just starting to grow back (very slowly)! Then around 8mnths ago the inner part on my left eye fell out thankfully they grew back & was upto one eye with full lashes! I woke up this morn to find they've all gone again! It's really annoying as my eyes look totally odd I can't even get semi perm lashes as they've nothing to stick to, any ideas why this is happening to me?

Do you use eyelash curlers at all? Same thing happened me when I used to use am eyelash curler quite frequently and I noticed the inner corner on my left eye and outter corner on right eye was missing, turned out the curlers were missing the inner protective rubber part and had actually cut my eyelashes 🙈 safe to say I never use them now lol other than that are you using anything different on your eyelashes like makeup remover or mascara? X

Do you use eyelash curlers at all? Same thing happened me when I used to use am eyelash curler quite frequently and I noticed the inner corner on my left eye and outter corner on right eye was missing, turned out the curlers were missing the inner protective rubber part and had actually cut my eyelashes 🙈 safe to say I never use them now lol other than that are you using anything different on your eyelashes like makeup remover or mascara? X

Omg!! Just ran to check my curlers & your absolutely right! Can't believe I missed that! I honestly would never have know! The protective part is worn exactly where my lashes are missing! Thankyou!!!! Xx

Aww no probs at all Hun least u know what it is will take them a few months to grow out fully again unfortunately :( they should come with a warning lol xx

Aww no probs at all Hun least u know what it is will take them a few months to grow out fully again unfortunately :( they should come with a warning lol xx

I'm slightly relieved as I thought it was some kind of alophcia, but still I bit gutted as I nearly had a full set yesterday! Now have to start again :( xx

I'm slightly relieved as I thought it was some kind of alophcia, but still I bit gutted as I nearly had a full set yesterday! Now have to start again :( xx

Aww it is a pain but at least they will grow back eventually and u won't let it happen again :) I feel ur pain though!lol. Xx

Latest posts

Back