Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazac

Reaction score
hey there i know that all glues differer when doing lash extensions and i use lash perfect. but do lashes differ i mean the quality that you can get i thing lash perfect are ok but yesterday i saw a girl and her eyelashes were long and thick been extended but looked totally natural so can anyone recommend better lashes

hey there i know that all glues differer when doing lash extensions and i use lash perfect. but do lashes differ i mean the quality that you can get i thing lash perfect are ok but yesterday i saw a girl and her eyelashes were long and thick been extended but looked totally natural so can anyone recommend better lashes

I have only ever used two brands so far, and the lashes were very much the same.

I have recently tried mink lashes and I like them very much, they are also on a strip which I found easier and quicker to pick up :)

thanks very much ill have a look at them x

Hey I am also looking for the lashes of good quality.

And now I'll also try the same.

Thanks Natali.

They will have been a thicker lash that were applied 0.20mm or 0.25mm and if they looked totally natural then they were applied very well,
lashes come in 2 qualities good or bad, there isn't really an in-between,
the finished result of how they look is mostly down to the technician that has applied them , hth

I had been using a Marvel Lash 0.15mm thick and they are totally natural nice curve but couldnt get a thick lushious look with them, When I first started out I was asked for a really long fake look so I bought Longer ones from ebay, Shocking most of them are bent so thin and piddley. Recently have been using Glam lash 0.2mm and have some 0.3mm and the quality of them is so much better. There are also different Curls that is going to create the different looks too so not just the thickness. J, B, C and D curl.

So really depending on the look your after as said will depend on what thickness / Curl to use. I tend to use smaller thinner to inner corners and thicker though out the rest of the lashes.

Cath
x

Try them all thats what we did before we settled on lash out . Its the best way to find what you prefer and what your clients like

thanks everyone for your advise all been very helpful thanks. xx

Latest posts

Back