Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Hi guys been lashing for quite a while now but do any of you ever mix diff widths of lashes onto one set I have never done this always stick to same thickness but been looking at some photos and seen some with diff width's . Thanks x

I mix thickness, length and curl to create the desired look. Experiment its really fun! :)

Ok I am gonna try just didnt want it to look odd lol x

I mix thickness, length and curl to create the desired look. Experiment its really fun! :)

I must admit, I'd love to experiment with different curls but I'm just too scared too :-/

Theres nothing to be scared of, just stay symmetrical by working from one eye to the other. As long as you keep the lengths /thicknesses /curls in tune with one another you will be fine. i.e for a glam look use 8mm /10mm /12mm in b curl and use some c curls mainly in the 10mm with a few in 8mm and remember to fill, fill, fill to get volume and thickness do that in 8mm b curl all throughout the lashes.

Theres nothing to be scared of, just stay symmetrical by working from one eye to the other. As long as you keep the lengths /thicknesses /curls in tune with one another you will be fine. i.e for a glam look use 8mm /10mm /12mm in b curl and use some c curls mainly in the 10mm with a few in 8mm and remember to fill, fill, fill to get volume and thickness do that in 8mm b curl all throughout the lashes.

Wow thanks for that I'll definitely give it a go - I have a few clients at the moment and use C curl 8,10,12mm in .15 for the younger and on a mature lady I use J curl 7,9,11mm in .15
Although I pushed the boat out last week as one young girl had extra long natural lashes so I used C curl 9,11,13 in .20 and was very pleased with them.
It's the mixing up and creating different looks that worries me...I will follow your advise and give it a go though.
Infact, can I post a pic of the last one I did for some feedback?

I only really use .20 now, as I find the .15 creates a very fine and feathery look which most people that want eyelash extensions are not looking for.
Yes, definitely post a pic.

Here you go!
All feedback welcome :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1309906417.832558.jpg

These look great you really have nothing to worry about!!:D keep up the good work honey xx

Ah thanks, i'll concentrate on the different lashes you mention and get myself some more .20's
X

I have to agree - you are doing wonderful work!! The more you change it up the better you will be able to service your clients. Not every client can have the same lashes - the more you show your clients that they are receiving a personalized treatment the more they will love what u do!

I have to agree - you are doing wonderful work!! The more you change it up the better you will be able to service your clients. Not every client can have the same lashes - the more you show your clients that they are receiving a personalized treatment the more they will love what u do!

Thank you :) You're right! I just need to get a little more confident!

Latest posts

Back