Latest in Japanese nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelardn

Reaction score
Just found this on a site I subscribe to..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325803897.600062.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325803897.600062.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 632
:eek: looks like metal turds

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I thought they soldered metal to tips or something ahahaha!

Kinda reminds me of my first ever set of acrylics...
[ME]: Teacher! This smooth and even enough?
[instructor]: errrrm... maybe you better buff it some more, dear...

Kinda reminds me of my first ever set of acrylics...
[ME]: Teacher! This smooth and even enough?
[instructor]: errrrm... maybe you better buff it some more, dear...

Love this lol x

aww.. i actually like it.. something different you know? maybe just on ONE nail like nail armour what site did you find this?

Eh now your asking lol will check my history and try find the link lol

This is some more of his work. He's been nail champ in Tokyo since 2007 Can't find the site but will post if and when I find it x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325807380.437321.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325807380.437321.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 359
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325807390.835052.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325807390.835052.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 338
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325807400.127436.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1325807400.127436.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 422
He's talented, I'll give him that. Can't see any of my clients walking down the street wearing them, and they're not overly practical.. :) but, yeah.. Kinda pretty...! :)

He's talented, I'll give him that. Can't see any of my clients walking down the street wearing them, and they're not overly practical.. :) but, yeah.. Kinda pretty...! :)

Yeah very talented for someone who only got into nails in 2006 and then wins every title in Tokyo since lol wish I had some of his talent x

This is some more of his work. He's been nail champ in Tokyo since 2007 Can't find the site but will post if and when I find it x

Uhh??? First pic looks like a corpses hand, second pic looks like they are in the running for the guiness book of records for the longest and curliest nails and third pic looks like they have just been washed up on the beach.:lol:

Last edited:
:biggrin:

Is that a tabaco tin they are lying in? Hehehe:biggrin: Not my taste but I guess a lot of people will like them though. Each to their own eh?

The second hand looks like it should belong to freddy Kruger lol.

Amazing all the same though :) xx

I guess they are more catwalk nails, you know you see clothes on the catwalk that are totally not practical and you would NEVER wear....but something to show off nonetheless!

I think they are great, not to my personal taste but interesting to look at! Like art...you either love a piece or hate it :biggrin:

:eek: looks like metal turds

hahaha! Harsh but true :)

For me a bit controversial...Maybe for a fashion show or photo shoot it would be fgreat.....

I guess they are more catwalk nails, you know you see clothes on the catwalk that are totally not practical and you would NEVER wear....but something to show off nonetheless!

I think they are great, not to my personal taste but interesting to look at! Like art...you either love a piece or hate it :biggrin:

Exactly what I was thinking!

I guess they are there as inspiration for other nail techs. The real extremes of what is possible.

I think they are fabulous. So creative (although I would never wear them to Tesco)!

Latest posts

Back