Layering with Gelish problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sass

Reaction score

Hi Geeks,

Playing around with my Gelish tonight....thought I would give layering a bash:irked:

So....tried layering Ooba Ooba Blue and Make You Blink Pink....(Daughters' idea!!) :rolleyes:

The Pink stayed streaky despite my best efforts - so what the hell am I doing wrong?? :o

Thanks, Lannie xxx

Hi Geeks,

Playing around with my Gelish tonight....thought I would give layering a bash:irked:

So....tried layering Ooba Ooba Blue and Make You Blink Pink....(Daughters' idea!!) :rolleyes:

The Pink stayed streaky despite my best efforts - so what the hell am I doing wrong?? :o

Thanks, Lannie xxx

I think the glow collection is pretty streaky in my opinion, it always takes me 3 costs to get a nice coverage do I can't see that it would layer very well xx

I agree with Jojo, the neon colours need around 3 coats to get a good finish. You could do 3 coats of the pink and top with one coat of the blue- not sure what it will look like though :) x

I think the glow collection is pretty streaky in my opinion, it always takes me 3 costs to get a nice coverage do I can't see that it would layer very well xx

Thanks JoJo thought it might have something to do with the viscosity :irked:
xx

I agree with Jojo, the neon colours need around 3 coats to get a good finish. You could do 3 coats of the pink and top with one coat of the blue- not sure what it will look like though :) x

Hi clairgill
Going to try this, will let you know if it works out :biggrin: x

Latest posts

Back