LDN Tan clearing my acne?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoannaELH

Reaction score
Hi ladies not sure if it just coincidental but I have been suffering from really bad breakouts for the last year or so and everytime I get a LDN Tan my spots all but disappear? Does anyone know if there are any active ingredients in this tan that could be doing this or if it's just coincidental? TIA x

No idea, but alternatively it may be down to something you're NOT doing because you've had a tan.
Just a thought.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not sure but a few of my customers have said they find the same thing when they have a spray tan (I use Nouvatan not LDN), so it's probably something in the solution. Would be interested to know if anyone knows the actual answer to this!

I know that there is lavender in the LDN tan (which is why it doesn't have that fake tan smell) so maybe it is just calming your skin down?

Hi
We don't think this reaction is exclusive to any particular solution, many years ago we had a person from Ireland who bought our Ambermist solution in bulk and was selling it as a "cure" for acne. We had to stop supplying him as the claims he made we not backed by us or any clinical trials etc.
The consensus of opinion at the time was that the solution hydrated the skin with Aloe Vera and water giving a moisturising effect but the main reason was the tan made the face and neck look better and less inflamed and was less likely to be "picked and poked" about.
Whatever the reason we have no doubt that this is quite common.
Ambermist

That's the thing I do everything the same when I have had a tan to when I don't other solutions I have used and have had the opposite effect, wish I had took before and after pics (will do in future) it's so dramatic, not only calmed my skin but literally dried up any spots I had wonder if it is the lavender in the solution x

Latest posts

Back