Le chat ladies I need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflys

Reaction score
To all you ladies that use Le Chat products.

I have resently has le chat on my nails and when I took them off me natural nails felt very weak and soft, Why would this be.
:cry:
I used cuticle oil and also put a coat of base & top coat on.

I have also had a friend call me with the same problem, she is seeing me tomorrow morning and I would like you to advise me on this soon.

Sorry to sould pushy

To all you ladies that use Le Chat products.

I have resently has le chat on my nails and when I took them off me natural nails felt very weak and soft, Why would this be.
:cry:
I used cuticle oil and also put a coat of base & top coat on.

I have also had a friend call me with the same problem, she is seeing me tomorrow morning and I would like you to advise me on this soon.

Sorry to sould pushy

which of the gels was it ?

was it soaked off or filed off...?

how long have they been on for....?

When product is removed from nails they can feel soft for a while....I don't think the problem is due to the product, no product just sat there on the nail will cause the nail to thin.

Hi, and thanks for replying

The product was gelee Le chat powdergel.

Hope you can help

Hi, and thanks for replying

The product was gelee Le chat powdergel.

Hope you can help
some of the things it could be....

when nail enhancements are removed, you may feel that the natural nail is weak but it could be that you were just used to it feeling stronger because of the product on it.

when the product is on, it prevents moisture evaporating from the nailplate as it would normally do so the nail underneath can feel softer for a while after removal. its a bit like when you take a plaster off, the skin can be a little soggy underneath but once moisture is lost again through evaporation it returns to normal.

when you prepared for the nail enhancement or infills you have been too rough with your file when removing the shine from the nail and you have overthinned the nail plate.

when you have removed the product you have filed through the surface of the nail and thinned the nail plate.

the nails have been picked off, thus removing natural nail along with product.

Latest posts

Back