Le Chat Nobility comparrison to Bio & calgel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Ive been doing some reasearch on nobility gel and it sounds like a good one and is very resonably priced as well which is good in the current credit crunch climate.

Are there any techs out there that have used it that have also used bio or calgel and could give me some honest opinions please.

Do you also know if they do a trial kit or will be doing any special offers at gmex.

thanks in advance

Hi I havent used Bio or Calgel, but do use Le Chat and I love it I think the nobility starter kit is about £35.. I bought mine from Olympia. Dont know if they will have any offers at G-MEX. x

Ive been doing some reasearch on nobility gel and it sounds like a good one and is very resonably priced as well which is good in the current credit crunch climate.

Are there any techs out there that have used it that have also used bio or calgel and could give me some honest opinions please.

Do you also know if they do a trial kit or will be doing any special offers at gmex.

thanks in advance

Hiyah
I am a Bio user and I am also a Nobility Gel user, the gels are very similiar and both soak off, I conducted a trial run with Nobility with my Bio clients and they seem very happy with Nobility gel, and IMO isnt as soft as Bio and I have no problems with the gel yellowing, the advantage bio has is that they have a much better range of colours, but the colours Nobility have a really nice and the glitter gels are fab and not badly priced either, and who knows Lechat could eventually have more colours available.

Nobility is applied with a polish type brush which can be a bit fiddly but it doesnt take long to get used to using it, but if you prefer you could use a normal gel brush, the kit they have is well worth the money.

hth
Sue x

le chat are not at gmex.

i am trained with bio and nobility.
i find that the nobility is stronger than bio and easier to file. it works well over tips too.
the cost works out at less than 1/3 of bio .
theres not as big a colour range in the nobility yet, but all the colours are intermixable and you can obtain lots more shades with a litltle bit of experimenting. there ar more shades in development as the product has been so popular.
nice friendly suppliers too.
LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

i am interested in this product, can I just buy a pot of clear gel? has anyone used it with bio sculpture?

i am interested in this product, can I just buy a pot of clear gel? has anyone used it with bio sculpture?

yes, the clear is available separately.
and yes, i have used the clear over bio colours and the colours over bio clear.
no problems for me.:)

Latest posts

Back