Le Chat Nobility?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aunaturale

Reaction score
Has anyone used Le Chat Nobility competition formula? I was browsing their website and it looked interesting.I am thinking of adding an odorless system does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

i have been trialing it on myself and a few others for the last few weeks.
i am always sceptical about any new product that comes on to the market no matter what the brand and insist on trying it on myself before i offer it to others.
to be honest , its my new favourite thing. my own nails have never been so long without extensions [1/4 inch past my fingertips] and so trouble free maintenance wise. its really easy to apply, especially when using it on yourself.it goes on like a polish and is lovely and flexible so it doesnt chip or crack. it soaks off in 10-15 minutes. it bears a lot of similarities to biosculpture, but its easier to file and a fraction of the price.

we only have it in clear in the u.k at the moment, but there are now colour optons available in the u.s. they will make their way over to us soon. i have been using glitter with it for my own nails too.

I nearly bought it at Excel in February, the only thing that put me off was that they didn't have a white.
Is there a release date for a white in UK and/or Europe?

i am using it with the regular white, sandwiched between layers and it seems fine.

i dont know of a release date yet,but i'll keep you informed.

I love Le Chat Nobility Gel, its so easy to apply and very quick, and the best thing its not expensive to buy which has to be a bonus

I love Le Chat Nobility Gel, its so easy to apply and very quick, and the best thing its not expensive to buy which has to be a bonus

thats true, it is a fraction of the price of other 'true' soak off gels.

I have just recently been using this on myself and friends.I too do not want to offer this in my shop until I see how it goes. Is there any way to extend the free edge with this or do we have to apply it to only natural nails at the short length of the natural nail? I am finding it hard to cap a free edge that isnt beyond the finger tip.:sad:
Would it be possible to use a form and extend the free edge just a small bit? I know the gel would be too flexible to build alot of free edge,but maybe just a little would be o.k?????????

I have just recently been using this on myself and friends.I too do not want to offer this in my shop until I see how it goes. Is there any way to extend the free edge with this or do we have to apply it to only natural nails at the short length of the natural nail? I am finding it hard to cap a free edge that isnt beyond the finger tip.:sad:
Would it be possible to use a form and extend the free edge just a small bit? I know the gel would be too flexible to build alot of free edge,but maybe just a little would be o.k?????????
I haven't tried nobility but I sculpt with calgel which is very flexible too, I've extended my own lots in the past.

nobility is marketed as a gel for natural nails rather than for extensions. however, i have also been using it over tips [short length] and ive had no problems at all.

i have also sculpted a free edge and reinforced it with silk, much as you do with biosculpture. the nobility gel is very similar to bio, but less rubbery and easier to file, i'm told that these qualities are on par with calgel. i am trained with bio and lechat so i can fully compare the two, but i dont do calgel. i think that sculpting a short free edge will be problem free, or do as i do and apply a short tip to extend the nail just over the fingertip and remove it once the free edge has grown a bit.

oh, just as a little fyi, i use nobility as an easy to use top coat on my biosculpture colours too. lots less expensive, a bit stronger and very easy application as it comes in a polish style bottle.

Thanks so much for your advice!! I did my first set today on my client and she loved it!
I also bought some Brisa POW yesterday and tried it in myself with the nobility and it worked beautifully. Now my client is asking me if I can do her toes with the nobility.Have you tried it on toes? I am really excited about this product,I ordered 2 more of the clear gels yesterday because I have a feeling that this will be a popular product for me.I have had mine on for over a week and doing lots of pedicures and still not a sign of lifting. Do you have any advice for making these stay in good shape between fills? I keep waiting for some kind of problem to arise with them and burst my bubble but so far so good!:)

Thanks so much for your advice!! I did my first set today on my client and she loved it!
I also bought some Brisa POW yesterday and tried it in myself with the nobility and it worked beautifully. Now my client is asking me if I can do her toes with the nobility.Have you tried it on toes? I am really excited about this product,I ordered 2 more of the clear gels yesterday because I have a feeling that this will be a popular product for me.I have had mine on for over a week and doing lots of pedicures and still not a sign of lifting. Do you have any advice for making these stay in good shape between fills? I keep waiting for some kind of problem to arise with them and burst my bubble but so far so good!:)

i have my nobility toes on for 6 weeks and only remove them coz i'm tired of the colour !

my favourite way to use it for toes is with glitter.

prep toes really thoroughly as there is usually a lot more build up of cuticle to deal with.

put on a coat of nobility.

take an old brush that is slightly moistened with gel and pick up some glitter with it.

dab the glitter on the layer of nobility , you can do just the tips, full coverage or a fade.

cure for 2 mins.

apply another coat of nobility.

cure for 2 mins.

cleanse off sticky layer and buff nails for a smooth finish.

apply a final coat of nobility, cure and cleanse.

it really is very easy to do and the products are very inexpensive.
i will try to get a tutorial up on my website when i can get time as i feel this is a product that could really be of benefit to a lot of technicians.

i have my nobility toes on for 6 weeks and only remove them coz i'm tired of the colour !

my favourite way to use it for toes is with glitter.

prep toes really thoroughly as there is usually a lot more build up of cuticle to deal with.

put on a coat of nobility.

take an old brush that is slightly moistened with gel and pick up some glitter with it.

dab the glitter on the layer of nobility , you can do just the tips, full coverage or a fade.

cure for 2 mins.

apply another coat of nobility.

cure for 2 mins.

cleanse off sticky layer and buff nails for a smooth finish.

apply a final coat of nobility, cure and cleanse.

it really is very easy to do and the products are very inexpensive.
i will try to get a tutorial up on my website when i can get time as i feel this is a product that could really be of benefit to a lot of technicians.

Hi, angel fingers,

I have been taught how to apply nobility, but it isn't working.

1st thin layer cure 30sec
2nd layer stress area cure 30sec
3rd thin layer cure 3mins
spray & wipe
white block
4th thin layer cure 3min

Is this how you are appling as on my they just peal off in one go.:mad:

I also prep very well, so I don't know why they are doing this.

I have only used nobility on my self and one client and she hasn't siad tat they have come off.

They come off me in about a day. I would love mine to stay on for 6 weeks, and so would my clients. But until I get it right I will not use it on any clients. :green:

Hope you can help

Hi, angel fingers,

I have been taught how to apply nobility, but it isn't working.

1st thin layer cure 30sec
2nd layer stress area cure 30sec
3rd thin layer cure 3mins
spray & wipe
white block
4th thin layer cure 3min

Is this how you are appling as on my they just peal off in one go.:mad:

I also prep very well, so I don't know why they are doing this.

I have only used nobility on my self and one client and she hasn't siad tat they have come off.

They come off me in about a day. I would love mine to stay on for 6 weeks, and so would my clients. But until I get it right I will not use it on any clients. :green:

Hope you can help

i would try doing a full cure of 2 minutes on each layer.
also application to 2 nails only , make sure you cap the end then freeze cure in the lamp for 20 seconds. finish the whole hand then do a full cure before you go on to next layer.

go to my site to see a mini tutorial on nobility overlay.
ive just done a quick tut. on french nobility too and will get it on asap.
i will work on a tut for tipping with nobility and sculpting too.

once i ironed out a few teething problems with this product i found it brilliant and i cant see myself using anything else on my own nails.
by the way, i dont sell it or get commision:lol:

i would try doing a full cure of 2 minutes on each layer.
also application to 2 nails only , make sure you cap the end then freeze cure in the lamp for 20 seconds. finish the whole hand then do a full cure before you go on to next layer.

go to my site to see a mini tutorial on nobility overlay.
ive just done a quick tut. on french nobility too and will get it on asap.
i will work on a tut for tipping with nobility and sculpting too.

once i ironed out a few teething problems with this product i found it brilliant and i cant see myself using anything else on my own nails.
by the way, i dont sell it or get commision:lol:

Thanks Angel fingers,

Don't know what I would do without your help.

I will give it a go tonight and see what happens, the only other thing I can think of is that I need to change my light in my UV lamp???

Thanks again.:)

Hi angel Fingers,

Have you used the colour nobility gels and are they glass like or think with colour?

Thanks

Hi angel Fingers,

Have you used the colour nobility gels and are they glass like or think with colour?

Thanks

i have some of the colour gels, but i dont quite understand your question.

i have some of the colour gels, but i dont quite understand your question.

Sorry,

I meant to say are the colours transparent or are they full colour like polishes are.

Hope this makes sence.

Thanks

Sorry,

I meant to say are the colours transparent or are they full colour like polishes are.

Hope this makes sence.

Thanks

i got i now ! that makes much better sense.:D

some of the shades are translucent ones and some are opaque shades.
they are only see through if they are designed to be. they give good coverage in 2 thin coats.

Latest posts

Back