Leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoPearce

Reaction score
I'm finally getting my bum into gear (have said this loads of times) and am looking at getting some leaflets printed up, so that i can do a drop.

I have had a look on the web and prices vary so much. Just wondering where you guys get yours from and how much they cost and how many you ordered.

Many thanks,

I'm about to get some new leaflets / flyers printed for my practice to update them with a new better look and new treatments - waxing etc.

My plan is to get some A6 (quarter of A4) flyers printed, Aubergine Print will do 2,500 for £63 included P&P (Flyers are zero-rated for VAT) or they do a thousand for £5 less - doesn't seem worth it. I use them as business cards, appointment cards, give them to clients to pass on and include them in any order I send out.

Mat

thanks mat,

Are they good quality? I know some I get through the door are on rubish paper.

:)Hi
Have you thought about maybe doing them yourself on your computer?
When I priced all this up a while ago it was definately cheaper for me to do this.
You could use the software publisher for some great templates,
At least this way you would be guaranteed to have the syles, design you want.
Failing this, Vistaprint is great for biz cards, flyers, leaflets etc and they do some great offers. May be worth a look:)

I got some done at christmas and they were £65 for 5000 on rubbish paper. I only delivered about 1000 and the rest where used to burn on my wood burning stove at home:) ,infact I think the kids are still using the back of them to draw on!!!

Insted now I put my price lists through peoples doors and nothing else...seems to do the job

at the moment I do everything on vistaprint, but you have to be organised.

I have designed a trifold leaflet which is lovely but you can only order 25 'free' ones at a time. I usually order 100 'free' postcards for monthly special offers and some matching biz cards at the same time and it costs me about £7.

the benefits of this is you can adjust your leaflets every month, and your special monthly offfers look fab.

I also get my gift vouchers from them too. so every 2 months I place an order with them.

Before Christmas I got 5000 leaflets from an Ebay seller for about £89 including p&p. They designed them to my specification and I thought they were great ! PM me if you want their details.

staples do some fab quality A4 coloured paper, about £9 for 500 sheets......and PC world sell the exact same stuff for under 2 quid! So I got some of that, got my other half to design me a logo and download a nice font (free), then we made the leaflet in A5 size, got some ink refills and basically for less than 20 quid I got about 2000 leaflets!
I print them on high-quality setting, so they look really pro, and I got a fab guillotine from my local Don't Dump That for free!

I'd def consider going down this route if money is an issue for you

good luck! xx

I got mine from my local printers,They cost me 25.00 for 1000 thats in black and white print.xx

Thanks everyone for you replies. I have printed some stuff at home already but as I want a large amount, I cant be asked to wait for the printer, it's so slow.

I will have a look again at vista print as I have already printed off my business cards from them, i maybe able to get a good deal with the free ones.

Thanks everyone for you replies. I have printed some stuff at home already but as I want a large amount, I cant be asked to wait for the printer, it's so slow.

I will have a look again at vista print as I have already printed off my business cards from them, i maybe able to get a good deal with the free ones.

It does take sooo long to print your own, i started doing that at first and i felt like i was waiting years for 200 to print. Just do lots of re-search on the net and find the cheapest company. Hope you fine one soon xx

don't know how to pm but would love the details please. Can you contact me and then i can get back to you, or just tell me how to do it. Sorry but I'm not good with all things IT infact anything IT!!

Hello Cazbar
don't know how to pm but would love the details please. Can you contact me and then i can get back to you, or just tell me how to do it. Sorry but I'm not good with all things IT infact anything IT!!

Hello Cazbar

Hi Fanella, sorry im not cazbar but to pm you can just click on cazbar's name on her message and there is an option to send a private message (thats what pm stands for) and you 'pm' her from there!! xx

I do a6 sized postcards on my own printer.
I have pre set templates so whenever I am running a promotion I simply amend the info and print off new ones. I print them out on card which I buy from our local office store.

Over the years I have had printers do them in bulk by the 1000's but I always want to tweak them so now I do them myself...also doing them a6 size means you get 4 postcards for each piece of a4 card. I have a card trimmer so they are always cut perfectly.

xx

Latest posts

Back