Lechat Glace UV Topcoat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfected

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew the ingredients to this product? lechatnails.co.uk : Glace UV Top Coat Also, how does it smell? Is it comparable to the top coat in the red bottle from their line?

Forgive me if I am silly...I'm assuming I can apply it over polish? And does it soak off or buff off? The reason I ask is this:

I wear a lot of high spf sunscreen in the summer. And that sunscreen dulls my nail polish! :( I'm thinking if I seal it with a UV top coat it will be immune to the sunscreen ingredients "eating away" at the polish.

I plan on using the Nobility line for NNO. For clients who want dry polish instantly, could I use Nobility, polish, and then (after the polish dries) UV topcoat?

I remember a while back a client came in for a fill. She had designs painted on her nails, and some sort of UV top coat that had to be filed off. Her nails had grown out quite a bit but the surface still looked shiny as ever!

its not like the red bottle one which is a gel.
but its more than a regular polish topcoat. it can be set in a uv lamp or under a light bulb and it forms a tough coating for nail polish or nail art on artificial nails.
its really shiney and lasts very well. it comes off with acetone but to be honest its faster to file it off because its less work.
sells like hotcakes over here.

Okay, thanks! I figured it would be something I'd like since I seem to enjoy things from Lechat. :) I will add that to my order for Friday. (payday. :) )

Okay, got my order today.

Ingredients: Isobutyl acetate, ethyl acetate, Hydroxy Propyl Cellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, MEK, Benzophenone, CI60725.

Smells like a strong nail polish. Haven't tried it yet. :)

Latest posts

Back