Led lamp not working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumbriangirl

Reaction score
I have just bought a better led lamp from ebay i know it wasnt the best idea, but gelerations led lamp is £420 inc vat and the better lamp £100. It doesnt seem to be curing even tho it states can be used for all gel nail polishes. Its 12watt and has timer 30,60 and 90 seconds. Can anyone shed any light or had a similar experience?:irked:

As you said yourself..not the best idea. All I know is the experience from ours which is 10 20 35 secs and 35 watt. To be honest the price tag and the cure times (or lack of curing) do not make it a "better" lamp. :hug: Can you get a refund ?

£420 is expensive but there are some very good 35 watts for around the £250 mark and because of no need to change bulbs etc, you can make your money back on them very quickly

These lamps are only 12w so take longer to cure. Your colour coats will take 60 seconds. If the lamp is not working then return it. It is simple with Ebay, you contact the seller and ebay and return your item for full refund. If the seller refuses to refund then open a dispute and ebay will resolve the issue for you. :green:

even tho it states can be used for all gel nail polishes

Not all gel polishes are LED cureable anyway. What gel polish are you using?

When you say "better LED lamp" do you mean the brand name is "Better"?

As you said yourself..not the best idea. All I know is the experience from ours which is 10 20 35 secs and 35 watt. To be honest the price tag and the cure times (or lack of curing) do not make it a "better" lamp. :hug: Can you get a refund ?

£420 is expensive but there are some very good 35 watts for around the £250 mark and because of no need to change bulbs etc, you can make your money back on them very quickly

Yes I have that problem too, it's not equivalent to the harmony lamp the bulb is different. Many people do get good result . What I tried is double the time, I use 60 sec for all layers and the thumb go seperate as there are no light from the side. This lamps were out many years before harmony so it's like older technology.

Yes I have that problem too, it's not equivalent to the harmony lamp the bulb is different. Many people do get good result . What I tried is double the time, I use 60 sec for all layers and the thumb go seperate as there are no light from the side. This lamps were out many years before harmony so it's like older technology.

Just to clarify, the Harmony and Young Nail lamps are 4 finger lamps too and the thumbs must be cured separately. I don't know of any 5 finger LED lamps as yet. :green:

I have just bought a better led lamp from ebay i know it wasnt the best idea, but gelerations led lamp is £420 inc vat and the better lamp £100. It doesnt seem to be curing even tho it states can be used for all gel nail polishes. Its 12watt and has timer 30,60 and 90 seconds. Can anyone shed any light or had a similar experience?:irked:

What gel are you using?

Latest posts

Back