Leg/bikini waxing on larger ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoGirl♡

Reaction score
Hi guys, im wondering if anyone has come across any youtube tutorials on waxing larger ladies? Sometimes i will bruise thighs or bikini lines because holding the skin taut is difficult. Particularly the inner thighs. Any video links or advice would be appreciated.

Good advice that I was given is to hold the skin on the thighs from underneath to stretch. So slide your hand palm side up, under the thigh, grab the skin and stretch. I have a client that has lost a lot of weight and I struggled to wax without bruising there too.

Hi guys, im wondering if anyone has come across any youtube tutorials on waxing larger ladies? Sometimes i will bruise thighs or bikini lines because holding the skin taut is difficult. Particularly the inner thighs. Any video links or advice would be appreciated.

If you are having difficulty stretching the skin then ask your client to help you, they will much prefer to assist with the stretching than getting bruised so don't be shy to ask them. Show them where or how you want them to stretch. Rememeber to suppost then skin in the opposite direction to the way you remove the strip e.gif your wax strip is being pulled upwards then stretch the skin downwards from the end you are pulling from.

I had a ladie yesterday that couldnt reach far enough to help me very well. She managed to slightly help with her bikini but she still bruised, it was a real struggle for her to reach around her tummy to where i wanted her hands (she was older too). I support the right way from my end but its not enough with extra fleshy legs and a less moveable client. :-(
I get a few of these types of ladies and always have trouble

Also to note i did have her back elevated for her comfort and she still couldnt reach.
Thank you for your tips though girls. If anyone has seen any vidoes that might help this would be great

I have a lot of pregnant ladies coming for waxing as well as larger clients who can’t lie on their tummies to do the back of their legs .

It’s very important to never let them feel uncomfortable or that you struggling to do their treatment. Just be sensitive.

I ask the client to roll over onto their side and give them a body pillow to balance or supper them if they can’t actually move much.
And ask the client to move the leg on the top to a right angle (imaging a step) the bottom leg is straight . This will taughten even you biggest ladies to also enable you to reach the top ear the difficult delicate areas.

It works for my pregnant ladies in their final month :)

I see what youre saying, i used this position for everyone back when i started but havent since. Will have to utilize it again. Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back