Leighton Denny on facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippa

Reaction score
Hey Peeps

Happy Newyear to you all!!!

For everyone on facebook Leighton has a new group called Leighton Denny Products, with a discussion board.Check it out guys.
Happy posting!!:)

XX

I'm not up to scratch fully with facebook but sure will check it out. It will no doubt be full of useful info on Leighton's products.

Thanks Pippa! xx:hug:

Your very welcome Hun
xxx

I have never used any products of his in my life...maybe he could talk me round???
I don't like buying from a tv and missed him last time he was at the lancashire health and racquets club....more details needed please x

I dont like to buy from TV either but my mum bought me his crystal nail file and some polishes and the file is the best ive ever used on natural nails! it has a 100% lifetime guarantee! The polishes are great too. x

I have used Leighton's products when I worked at The Urban Retreat. We also used Jessica as some of the regulars didn't want to be restricted to just his polishes, particularly since they had just come on the market. His polishes were every bit as good as Jessica polishes.

In my experience his polishes really were lovely, with a great range of colours and lasted ver well. He went to Thailand to research the ingredients in his manicure and pedicure range. He certainly did his homework and it has paid of for him.

His brand is well known and featured often in the consumer magazines. I just wish it wasn't available on the high street or QVC. I think more salons would stock his range if it could only be purchased from professional salons.

Leighton Denny has given the nail industry an awful lot. He has raised its profile in the media and always gives time to fellow technicians when he can. He inspired me very much.

I have used Leighton's products when I worked at The Urban Retreat. We also used Jessica as some of the regulars didn't want to be restricted to just his polishes, particularly since they had just come on the market. His polishes were every bit as good as Jessica polishes.

In my experience his polishes really were lovely, with a great range of colours and lasted ver well. He went to Thailand to research the ingredients in his manicure and pedicure range. He certainly did his homework and it has paid of for him.

His brand is well known and featured often in the consumer magazines. I just wish it wasn't available on the high street or QVC. I think more salons would stock his range if it could only be purchased from professional salons.

Leighton Denny has given the nail industry an awful lot. He has raised its profile in the media and always gives time to fellow technicians when he can. He inspired me very much.

I agree it is a shame really

Latest posts

Back