Lena White Trade website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with the Lena White Trade website? They've been sending me info about it for months in newsletters etc but everytime I've tried to go to it it says the webpage can't be found.

I thought maybe it hadn't been officially set up yet but as there's an article in this month's Scratch I assume it is. I can only get to the regular website, even tried a google search to find the trade one but nothing.

If anyone's got onto it can you please link me so I know whether it's my computer or them.

Thanks x x

Home - Lena White

I had no trouble with this link if this is the one you are referring to? Perhaps it was just a computer glitch at the time you were trying to enter the site. x

No, that's their regular website, I can get onto that no problem. The leaflets/newsletters I've received from them say the new trade website is www.trade.lenawhite.co.uk but it doesn't seem to be working.

Anyone else know? If not I'll have to give them a call

New trade site for Lena White and OPI - Loft Digital

I found this link, which perhaps you have even see. It seems to be that it can only (this is the way I understand it) be viewed by trade members registered with Lena White. Don't know if you are registered with them? I'm not and i can't view the trade website either.

Failing this, give them a call.

Hmm, I knew you had to register for it but surely you'd be able to get onto the homepage at least...how else are you meant to register!?

Very strange...!

Hi,

Here is the link : Login - Lena White

You had the correct link but you don't need the www.

Happy shopping! :)

Perfect, thank you x

Latest posts

Back