Les Miserables

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha my vague claim to fame too ;) xx
When I said they were all from London I didn't mean the actors, I meant that they all speak and sing with English/Cockney accents (although they are supposed to be french). Gavroche modelled himself in the Artful Dodger. Xx

When I read the thread properly I realised that you meant that :) x

My stepdads nephew was in the stage show a while ago and also got a small part in the film ( an extra I believe)
I've yet to see it but will get there soon hopefully

My stepdads nephew was in the stage show a while ago and also got a small part in the film ( an extra I believe)
I've yet to see it but will get there soon hopefully
Thy used a lot of ex cast members as extras. Kerry Ellis (Played Elphaba in Wicked and Meat in We will Rock You) was also an extra.

I haven't seen it yet...but I just wanted to say, that if you were planning on seeing and with O2 phones, they're offering 10% off tickets at Cineworld x

I must be very cynical and jaded because I just cannot understand why an audience would applaud in a cinema. Who are they clapping; the projectionist?!
If you want to applaud a performance why not go to a theatre show?!

Um yes, you are being rather cynical Lynne :lol:

It was a reaction to the level of emotion that the film produced in everyone. A way of saying 'wow that was bloody fantastic' - to no-one in particular :)

And not everyone can afford, is able, or near to the theatre which is showing Les Mis, so if applauding in a cinema makes them feel good then why the heck not :green:

Went to see it today and omg loved it :) bubbled at Anne singing I dreamed a dream and at the ending too. Would love to see the stage show!

Xx

Latest posts

Back