Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone use crazy angel? Just wondering on your thoughts of the tan? X

I use Crazy Angel, love the twilight for a natural tan. Great to use the enhancing drops to get slightly darker. I like the ethics of the product. It had great publicity of the London beauty event last weekend with Amy Child's and Joey Essex, great selling point to younger clients.

No Eden, I use suntana and fake bake 60 min but that pic made me question my choice ! I tried LA last year but it was the gold range and I didn't like the colour but didn't think to try the brown! X
It really is great solution. My clients love it :)
And very reasonable as they always run BOGOF on the 1 litre solutions. It's a shame they don't do free samples tho :( but £9.99 for 250ml sample isn't too bad I suppose

I use Crazy Angel, love the twilight for a natural tan. Great to use the enhancing drops to get slightly darker. I like the ethics of the product. It had great publicity of the London beauty event last weekend with Amy Child's and Joey Essex, great selling point to younger clients.

Did my spray tan training today with crazy angel was amazing, but the gun she use was circle motions the gun I've got (crazy tan petite gun) is made for the lines an we didn't get shown this?! Is it pretty much the same to do the lines? I found circles so much easier then when I've tried lines messing around with my sister before. Xx

It really is great solution. My clients love it :)
And very reasonable as they always run BOGOF on the 1 litre solutions. It's a shame they don't do free samples tho :( but £9.99 for 250ml sample isn't too bad I suppose
LA do offer free samples. Just register with them online and you will get sent a £10 voucher to use off any purchase you make within a month and you can then ask for samples of 2 percents you would like to try out (but they ask you to only ask for 2 samples at a time). When you get those 2 samples you can ask for another 2 samples of different percents.
LA Tanning | Spray Tanning Solutions, Spray Tanning Machines, Spray Tanning Booths, Spray Tanning

Hi baggybear, I just registered and received my code, added 2 samples to my basket and input the code but it doesn't take the price down at all - still £23.98 for 2 samples? Any ideas x

Hi baggybear, I just registered and received my code, added 2 samples to my basket and input the code but it doesn't take the price down at all - still £23.98 for 2 samples? Any ideas x
Try giving them a call they're ever so friendly and helpful :) x

If you want the 250ml samples then I would ring them with the code and they will help you.

If you just want a small sample (approx 100ml) then just send them an email asking for the 2 percents you want to try & they will send them to you free.

Ok great thanks I want to buy the larger ones xx

Sunless solutions day 2 8% :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362479293.240960.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362479293.240960.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 326
I've got my LA samples so ill post a pic next week x

Ladies I've just ordered my Suntana sample pack. For those of you who use Suntana can I ask how long you suggest your clients leave it on for before wash off?

Hi tinker, 8 hours (overnight preferably for normal suntana solution) and to preference with suntana rapid but I normally leave rapid around 2-3 hours for a decent 10%ish shade. Hope to help x

Thank you misslizi that really helps! So excited!! X

This is a Nouvatan 12% I did last week. Before and After wash off x

wow that looks amazing!! really brown natural looking tan, love it xx

Nouvatan 10%

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365891545.861750.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365891545.861750.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 342
La disco on my husband. Sorry about the pic, I took it quick without him knowing when he stood up lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365952668.233368.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365952668.233368.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 374
Fresh indulgence revive 11% x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365958689.153624.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365958689.153624.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 285
I've been using Fresh Indulgence now for about 6 months but I'm ready to move on. Although its a quality product, lovely smell etc, the depth of colour just isn't there. Going to try Famous Dave!

Love this thread ! Just completed my tanning course yesterday and unsure which brands to go for.. I'm thinking OMG- as I personally love the colour and scent. But I'm stuck for another tan, I like Lauren's way personally and it sells itself really and has great retail products, but this is making me edge towards nouvatan.. I may request samples on it, only prob I have is that noone around my area offers this so It could be a good or bad thing, I think around here people go on what they've heard of first?x

Love this thread ! Just completed my tanning course yesterday and unsure which brands to go for.. I'm thinking OMG- as I personally love the colour and scent. But I'm stuck for another tan, I like Lauren's way personally and it sells itself really and has great retail products, but this is making me edge towards nouvatan.. I may request samples on it, only prob I have is that noone around my area offers this so It could be a good or bad thing, I think around here people go on what they've heard of first?x
I'm LA Tan all the way (not the gold range though) they will issue you free samples to try x

Latest posts

Back