Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tried a tanning sample of montana 1hr rapid tan and broke out in a rash and my full body felt as if it was on fire.​

heres the results below before the burning started:down:​

Oh gosh! That sounds awful, poor you! I've not yet tried Montana Tan.. do you have sensitive skin? Charley x

Oh gosh! That sounds awful, poor you! I've not yet tried Montana Tan.. do you have sensitive skin? Charley x

yes ive got sensitive skin, but the only tan i seem to be allergic to was st moriz now its montana too. i personally think thats what they put in the bottle :Scared::!:.
my mum wasnt a happy lady when she seen the state of my face

The first time I've used 14% cocktail today by La tan. Turned out really well
equ9y3u6.jpg

Does anyone use or have opinions on VANI-T?

Does anyone use or have opinions on VANI-T?

It is a lovely tan but I could not justify the price. Depends what you plan on charging for your tans. I thought the colour and wear off on my body was lovely but it is the only tan I trialled that when my other half and both my kids saw me they went omg your face is so orange lol. It.really put me off. I am fair but it fast tan I think left on a short time. Think there may be a picture on here :)

I use nouvatan! It's fabulous, totally organic, the colour and fade off are brill too, have just placed an order with them and they got 20% off today and tomorrow. Bonus x

looks good, do you prefer 14% or 18% la tan? which has best fade off? thanks.x:hug:

18% fade off isn't too bad actually and is better than other darker tans I've tried. This is the first time I've tried 14% cocktail so I don't know which is better.

Does anybody have any pics of LA 18 disco on darker skin tones? I have a client on the weekend who is Jamaican but would like to see some results from others before I apply my LA Disco x

I don't have any photos but I have seen disco on Jamaican skin and not looks so healthy. This client had quite ashy skin and it made it look dewy and glowing. Hope someone can help you with a pic :) x

I don't have any photos but I have seen disco on Jamaican skin and not looks so healthy. This client had quite ashy skin and it made it look dewy and glowing. Hope someone can help you with a pic :) x

Thanks for replying, Sorry what do mean "and not"? As in light skin aswell or do you mean it "does not look healthy"? Sorry just wanted to double check what you meant xx

It does look healthy lol. Sorry auto correct on my phone has a mind of its own :)

LA TAN 10% Brown 2 days after wash off

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 476
That's really natural looking Eden x

Wow Eden thats a beautiful colour, im so glad I went with la tan x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Anyone use crazy angel? Just wondering on your thoughts of the tan? X

Wow Eden thats a beautiful colour, im so glad I went with la tan x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

You won't go far wrong with LA Tan chick even the higher % are a really natural colour I personally stick to the brown range as I find the gold range quite orange x

No Eden, I use suntana and fake bake 60 min but that pic made me question my choice ! I tried LA last year but it was the gold range and I didn't like the colour but didn't think to try the brown! X

Latest posts

Back