Let's see your tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lauren's Way 16%
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396172366.638453.jpg

Tantruth fast active (sample)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396172390.062140.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396212586.947516.jpg Suntana cherry10%

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396212563.065618.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396212563.065618.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 469
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396212635.464446.jpg Suntana After dark 14%

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396423776.882457.jpg fresh indulgence revive 9% added some booster drops though so realistically it's more around a 10/11 :) lovely colour first time trying it, the boyfriend did it on me and he did alright!

Ladies, I am trialling nouvatan and so far we all love it !!

Sprayed a client with 16% and she now wants this instead of my usual omg !

Question is, she goes on holiday for 5 days and I suggested two seperate spray sessions 2 days apart to prolong the tan whilst on holiday as much as possible..

If she likes 16% what would you spray her with each time? I was thinking 12%? Or a 12 and a 14? But don't know how dark this would be ?xx

Question is, she goes on holiday for 5 days and I suggested two seperate spray sessions 2 days apart to prolong the tan whilst on holiday as much as possible..

If she likes 16% what would you spray her with each time? I was thinking 12%? Or a 12 and a 14? But don't know how dark this would be ?xx

Anyone ??? X

Personally I would spray 16 as you normally would then next time a 12 as she obviously wants to still achieve the darker look? This is just personally what I would do however I've never done it before so really I would maybe see what the tans like after the 2 days :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Personally I would spray 16 as you normally would then next time a 12 as she obviously wants to still achieve the darker look? This is just personally what I would do however I've never done it before so really I would maybe see what the tans like after the 2 days :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

See I think 16 then 12 would be too extreme maybe ? Especially for a holiday? I don't know what to buy as would buy 12% anyway but don't have nouvatan in stock as it's my first time trialling it so might buy 12 and 16. Spray with 12 then mix if I feel she needs a 14 rather than 16 on the second spray xx

See I think 16 then 12 would be too extreme maybe ? Especially for a holiday? I don't know what to buy as would buy 12% anyway but don't have nouvatan in stock as it's my first time trialling it so might buy 12 and 16. Spray with 12 then mix if I feel she needs a 14 rather than 16 on the second spray xx

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I would wait and see what the tan is like when she comes back, as some people take to tan better than others, then make your judgement then :) im sure it'll look good whatever you decide xxx

Beleza Beauty ♥

O M GGGGG my body builder clients don't look this good!

If your bodybuilder clients don't look that good you are not using a competition stage tan. You can not use salon tans for the stage as there isn't enough pigmentation, dyes and bronzers in the solutions. White stage lights draw out the natural red pigmentation of the skin due to white light frequencies (think prism, physics of light) being absorbed at its different frequencies. When using a competition tan it has a high proportion of light refracting dyes and pigments with the ability to counter the effects of white stage lights. (If you put a black person on stage under white lights without a tan they will look grey, put a couple of coats of tan on a black skin and they will look like a black person)

I specialize in Bodybuilding and Fitness Modelling tans I would highly recommend the Liquid Sun Rayz products as used by some of the biggest stars of the bodybuilding and fitness modelling world and I have tanned some of the best bodies in the world.

I have used the LSR products both Competition and Every Day products and rate them as probably the best I have used in my 7 years of spraying. Its an American product that a huge following in the competition tanning being one of the big 4.

Competition Tanning does require some additional training to acquire the skills set needed to know how to use the products correctly as its very different to using salon tans.

I also trained with this product in the USA and was then appointed as UK and Ireland Trainer.

For further info look at Liquid Sun Rayz :: Competition Spray Tanning and Liquid Sun Rayz - Competition Tan

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397611305.278886.jpg 16% suntana 14 after dark boosted with drops. Competition tan test.

Lauren's way 12%
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397633016.653733.jpg

Lisa's fake bake original spray tan.jpg

Fake Bake Original spray tan on my cousin for a wedding she was going to xxx

This is Nouvatan 20% rapid tan on one of my friends :) she left the tan on for roughly 4/5 hours before rinsing :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397650398.199172.jpg

Can someone please give me spray tanning tips. I have a hard time with arms and sometimes peoples faces come out darker around their mouths.. HELP please :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nouvatan 14% and 12%
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397683266.399676.jpg

Nouvatan 14%
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397683402.761030.jpg

After 4 days !!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397683483.823933.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397684068.019089.jpg

Can any one suggest a reason why tan has gone like this xx

What tanning solution did you use?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sunless solutions .... 10%... Was done Friday nite And washed of Saturday am .... Been like this since Monday xx

Latest posts

Back