Light at the end of the tunnel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeahNails

Reaction score
So after feeling very wobbly about nails I had a really nice weekend. Ive been giving myself a really hard time.

I had 2 f&ps and 3 gelishes on saturday which was my most in one day (I am mobile so miss the passing trade, plus due to having a very young family I only work evenings and weekends) so I know its only small fry by comparison but brill for me!

Anyway I had been unsure whether to continue with gelish or change to mani-q by youngs. Maybe because I use their hard gel, and love it..... maybe because I was a little nervous of gelish - though Ive never had a problem I just worry incase something goes wrong.

On Saturday one of my ladies said that she had given loads of my business cards out as she'd had so many compliments on her nails :D

The next lady had only had gelish once, she was a nail biter till october and a nursery assistant so has nails constantly in water, paint, detergents etc. She said she had really hammered her nails and in 3 weeks it hadnt shifted. :D She is trying to get her mum to travel over to see me as she is so impressed - she has a normal polish manicure every two weeks which lasts about 1 week :D

My third gelish was also a nail biter. She had her second gelish on saturday and apparently has been showing off her nails as she absolutely loves them. :D

They have all invested in Rose oil which Im hoping is a good sign.

So Im definitely sticking with gelish and just ordered 4 more colours...!

I should have a little bit of faith in myself - all my business is coming by word of mouth so I must be doing something right.

This wasnt meant to sound big-headed, it was meant to inspire everyone else that has been feeling like me and just to say - chin up! you may be better than you give yourself credit for.

Congrats!!!! Very happy for you doesn't sound big headed at all, it's a lovely topic that really made me smile!!
Well done, I hope your business steadily grows bigger and bigger.
Your clients are obviously very pleased with the services they r receiving! :)

Congrats honey, doesn't sound big headed at all. Sounds Luke it has given you the boost that you needed Xxx

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Yay! Glad to hear this and glad you are getting on very well with gelish!

Well done, Sounds like it's gave you a real boost. Lovely and positive thread.

Well done you. Now print this post off and keep it somewhere you can see it so that if you do get a 'down' day you can look back on this day and let it give you a nice warm fuzzy feeling all over again :hug:

I agree, nice positive post...we can all be a bit hard on ourselves at times and only remember the moany clients, so this is great to read :)

Yay! Glad to hear this and glad you are getting on very well with gelish!

Ha ha! I did have a proper wobble didn't I emmiline - sorry hun, but thanks for listening! X

That all sounds positive well done.

p.s. can I ask where you did your gellish training I live in Stockport and am looking into it for me to add to my nail services.

Thanks

Ha ha! I did have a proper wobble didn't I emmiline - sorry hun, but thanks for listening! X

Not at all! We all have wobbly days........I have many! just glad it's working for you now :)

That's really great to hear and i would love to be writing the same as you but i'm still trying to get there - it's very frustrating :sad: but i know it's possible x

Yay that's brilliant!!!! Really hope I'll be writing a similar post in the future xx

Latest posts

Back