lightwhight couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Evening All!

Have any of you hear'd of a lightwight couch,Well!at the nail show at olmypia on sunday I ordered a one which I'll be getting sometime next week.I can't wait to get it and finish of doing my beauty room.

here is a picture of the lightwight couch.
STA70580.JPG

it's wight is 10kg not bad for a couch.

What weight does it take up to Sarah - doesnt look like it will hold much.

Some clients are quite big and you need to prepare for this.

Hi Sarah
Looks great, you must be so excited. Can I ask which stand you bought it from?

Is this a portable couch Sarah ?

Is this a portable couch Sarah ?

i guess... looks like it folds in the middle, good for storing away when not in use though!! xx

Yep definately a portable couch! I didnt realise you were going mobile aswell Sarah! Good luck xx

:lol:mine is meant to be a light weigh but weighs 15 kg , its a nightmare , totally kills me trying to get it in and out of the car , thank god i dont have to take it that much
looks great , hope you get lots of use outta it :green:

:lol:mine is meant to be a light weigh but weighs 15 kg , its a nightmare , totally kills me trying to get it in and out of the car , thank god i dont have to take it that much
looks great , hope you get lots of use outta it :green:

I am really bad at making decisions so choosing my massge table was a mammoth task! I was more concerned about whether it would be sturdy enough for clients not to worry about it falling through during their treatment, rather than it being difficult to carry. In the end I got a "portable" Feelgood massage table and OH MY GOD! As fabulous as it is when it's set up it is a whole lot heavier than I expected! I'll look like Geoff Capes within 12 months!

i know , mine is lovely , really well padded , and the frame is aluminium, but it still weighs a flippin ton ,
makes it worse me only being 4ft 9 1/2 :lol:

Glad to see you're getting your salon up and running, it's lovely decorating and choosing appliances...

.. that table does look very light weight... but I am sure it will be fine... after all... it's a table for a purpose.

Just make sure you're insured in case someone has an accident with it!

What weight does it take up to Sarah - doesnt look like it will hold much.

Some clients are quite big and you need to prepare for this.

Those legs do look very thin but what do I know I only do nails!!

Bet your well excited Sarah that you can get that room finished, I can feel another pic coming on!!

Teri x:hug:

Latest posts

Back