Lily Lolo and brides

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OBIC

Reaction score
Hi

Cabinkel has kindly helped me out with some info regarding the above brand but I just wanted to check with you all who are using these products for bridal makeup.

Just wanted to check if it has staying power etc. Actually, probably a stupid question to ask, must have otherwise you wouldn't be using it!

Just wondered what prep you do prior to application, what primers, if any, you use.

cheers

ax

I am just about to invest in some foundations from Lily Lolo ut there are so many colour options.

Do you have any recommendations on the best colours to get?

Hi

Cabinkel has kindly helped me out with some info regarding the above brand but I just wanted to check with you all who are using these products for bridal makeup.

Just wanted to check if it has staying power etc. Actually, probably a stupid question to ask, must have otherwise you wouldn't be using it!

Just wondered what prep you do prior to application, what primers, if any, you use.

cheers

ax

Hi, I used to use Lily Lolo on myself and brides however I found that it didn't have great staying power and also looked quite chalky on the skin. Colours were a bit hit or miss also as they seem to change slightly once they have been on the skin for a while. For this reason alone I discounted it as a product to use for my brides. Their blushers and eyeshadows are great however and they have a good choice of colours available. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back