Limited Edition Shellac Duo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosy cheeks

Reaction score
This picture has just been posted on Shellac CND Facebook page, and all it says is "Limited Edition Shellac Duo"

Anyone know anything about this, love the look of the colours but know nothing about them?!

Attachments

• shellac.jpg
    shellac.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 12,640
They will be available at Olympia on September...it says 12 days wear :) and they are only available at Olympia I think x

They will be available at Olympia on September...it says 12 days wear :) and they are only available at Olympia I think x

Oh really?? I'm on holiday when Olympia is on, beyond annoying :eek: they look lush too!

Don't worry I'm sure you'll catch them on eBay pretty sharpish ;)

(totally a joke just before the backlash begins lol) xx

Oooooooooooooo so pretty :D damm im gonna bankrupt myself at olympia this year!!!

Oh really?? I'm on holiday when Olympia is on, beyond annoying :eek: they look lush too!

Theyre christmas colours. Im assuming they may go on s2 after olympia for a limited time as obviously not everyone can make olympia x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

They do look lovely. I can't make Olympia so will have to sit and wait.

Oh I do hope S2 get them in too as I can't get to Olympia and the colours look gorgeous!

Oh I love them! ladies- we may have to race and have some good old fist fights in the S2 queue ;)

Thats not all that will be new ;)

Thats not all that will be new ;)

Oh Sam don't tease!!! :smack:

Can you tell us if the 'goodies' will be available online for those of us not able to make Olympia?

On the fb page in one of the comments it also said "sorry we got carrie away thinking I 12 days of Xmas" so I'm guessing it still the 14 days wear

I am sighing the biggest sigh. 1) Because Sam is teasing again 2) because I'm not able to get Olympia this year I don't think and 3) I have to have everything that is new and coming out or I'll throw a big strop, THAT is going to create more housework as I will inevitably throw things around in a huff

:lol:

:( I reeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyyy want these

I am sighing the biggest sigh. 1) Because Sam is teasing again 2) because I'm not able to get Olympia this year I don't think and 3) I have to have everything that is new and coming out or I'll throw a big strop, THAT is going to create more housework as I will inevitably throw things around in a huff

:lol:

Haha planky sounds just like me!!

xxx

Samuel!! Don't you be going quiet on us! :eek:

I think you have had your moment of perverseness, now please tell. :lick:

The Duo will be on sale at S2 and all their official sub-distributors on Tuesday 25th September for those of you who can't make the show;)

Latest posts

Back