Lingerie/topless photo shoot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"we're going to need considerably bigger buns"

lol

Oh my god blossom! I nearly wet myself when I read that!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Leanne
X

I would definitely love to do something like this as a gift for my other half for his birthday or our anniversary. I just wish I still had the confidence. If you asked me a year or so ago I wouldn't even think about it I'd be stripped down! But now I'm much heavier and wobbly belly and I don't think I would have the confidence as I know my other half loved the way I used to look more to how I look now so wouldn't be as special. But I take my hat of to you must be a great feeling and definitely something I look forward to when your older looking back :)

Well done :) xxx

You should just do it im the heaviest iv been in about 3-4 years ,but still the pics look ,wish I could upload from my phone as I would let you see one or two :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

If I had the boobs and the figure I would! But unfortunately after 2 kids and having not very much up top to start with, my body will stay covered up!!!!

I wouldn't do it. I have very strong feminist views. I'm not a prude by any stretch of the imagination BUT I don't think woman died to get us equal rights to men, just to have woman finding "empowerment" by getting our bodies out and becoming inanimate sexual objects rather then real people. I may do it as a gift for my husband, for him to admire and enjoy in private, but think girls who do Nuts and Zoo or go round acting like "men" have sort of missed the point of feminism and empowerment..sorry if you find this insulting but it's the way I was raised. My partner would leave me if I did it, we enjoy eachothers bodies (ALOT) but don't like to share. I like To be an attractive woman who is liked, desired and more importantly respected for more then my (rather nice( boobs :)

Just realised I sound like a right cow but you did ask ;)

No I wouldn't. A lingerie shoot, yes, topless no.

And why would he need you topless in order to build up his portfolio? :?: As far as I'm aware, no more photographic skill is required to take topless piccies than any other so to my mind it sounds a bit tacky but each to their own eh :)

I would cringe at the thought of my daughters when they are grown up and my potential grandchildren perusing grandma's raunchy pics, oh lordy

It's definitely an age thing, not because of your body but because of your perspective.

Is definitely not an age thing, We've got a couple lingerie photos of my 80-something nana lurking in the family albums from when she was young, I think they're beautiful.

Although I'd do life modelling for an artist..

Don't get me wrong these photos are for me my partner and for the photographer to show is client privately as thay might want to do a similar shout ,

i would never go into a magazine not that thay would won't me like ,but the girls that do don't worry me at all they are getting paid and not harming anyone ,

for a lot of people nudity is not a degrading or sexual thing its quite natural ,

respect to all opinions and i would never force my opinions on anyone its not my job to judge :-D

In my honest opinion we were all born in our birthday suits and I don't know about you but my mum couldn't keep clothes on me at all when I was a kid! Every chance I could get the clothes were on the floor and I was running around without a care in the world.

I personally think that we should celebrate how we came into the world, our childhoods and how we are with our partners (come on, don't tell me I'm the only one that likes having no clothes on with their other halves?!)

I'm not saying I'm a nudist at all, I'm just embracing what God graced me with!

Leanne
X

In my honest opinion we were all born in our birthday suits and I don't know about you but my mum couldn't keep clothes on me at all when I was a kid! Every chance I could get the clothes were on the floor and I was running around without a care in the world.

I personally think that we should celebrate how we came into the world, our childhoods and how we are with our partners (come on, don't tell me I'm the only one that likes having no clothes on with their other halves?!)

I'm not saying I'm a nudist at all, I'm just embracing what God graced me with!

Leanne
X

Well said ,there are pictures of me when I was 3-4 playing in the back garden totally nude not a care ,we are so hung up on nudity in this country,i sleep nude and walk about the house all the time ,lots of other country's and cultures in the world don't bat an eyelid and nudity :-D

Well said ,there are pictures of me when I was 3-4 playing in the back garden totally nude not a care ,we are so hung up on nudity in this country,i sleep nude and walk about the house all the time ,lots of other country's and cultures in the world don't bat an eyelid and nudity :-D

Isn't it a bit chilly up there to be wandering around buck naked? :confused:;)

Leanne - I love your attitude and the fact your totally fine with whatever people think too. I need to be more like you. Life is short - Go girl!!!!

Isn't it a bit chilly up there to be wandering around buck naked? :confused:;)

Lol what do you mean in Scotland na I wouldn't live anywhere else ,how cold is cold :-D

Im such a prude so topless would be a no-no for me! But id love to do a lingerie shoot :) just as long as they could photoshop my celulite out! Would love to do it before i get pregnant and say byebye to my body so that id have something to look back on haha :) xx

Im such a prude so topless would be a no-no for me! But id love to do a lingerie shoot :) just as long as they could photoshop my celulite out! Would love to do it before i get pregnant and say byebye to my body so that id have something to look back on haha :) xx

Yes exactly ,and when you are an old lady you can look at them and smile ,do it :-D

Just had a thought what about nipple tassels ??:-D

Really interesting to read all the different views here. I work with 2 female photographers on their "Boudoir" photo shoots preparing the ladies' make up. We have a fantastic time and I've seen a wide range of women from 18 to 70, very slim to very large, tall to small. Most ladies are quite nervous at first but as we chat about them, their lives, hobbies etc we pull together ideas to make the shoots personal and fun (young farmer's wife In her leopard print scanties wearing wellies in a chicken coop!!). Many are so shy and timid but once they are in front of the camera, the 2 photographers put them at such ease, you can hear the laughter coming from the studio. Without exception, every woman so far has finished their shoot on a high and so many use words such as "empowered", "liberated", "confident" etc And feel they could take on the world. Very few of these ladies are what you would describe as Model material but they all end up feeling like a million dollars. Many are gifts for loved ones, but equally, many are ladies just wanting the experience of the shoot and a nice picture of themselves. They choose how little or how much they reveal and all the pictures are wonderfully tasteful and sensual. So having seen the smiles on these ladies' faces when they've finished, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it all.

I just think life's too short to be prudish, we aren't on this earth for long so you best make the most of it!

My hubby and my family loves me cellulite and all and they are the only people that I really care about, I don't care what my friends think, I may look fat to them but to my hubby, I'm his perfect woman. I'd feel really proud of myself if my grandchildren saw photos of me.

I'd love to do a shoot before I get pregnant and then when I am pregnant even if I look like a massive balloon just so I can be one of the few people who can say that I've done it!

Leanne
X

I must say, I am quite surprised by how many people think that this is a good idea! And before you say it, I am not prudish at all. But topless photos taken by a stranger....

i think if you feel comfortable with your own skin then do it, its only boobs and bum for goodness sake! you see it in every newspaper and on every beach, its just natural.

I am curvier than i have ever been and i have pretty big boobs and yes after having children im no oil painting but if tastefully done i probably would, id rather show the top half than the bottom half!!

good for you girl xx

Latest posts

Back