Lingerie/topless photo shoot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a thought what about nipple tassels ??:-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Go for it if it's what you want!
Personally if I wore nipple tassels it would be a bit like those road sweepers as they would be down round my knees somewhere (breast feeding wasn't kind to me lol)

It's your body and your RIGHT to do with it as you wish- that is what I take from the feminist movement.

I would say though, get a written contract that he's not going to use your topless shots without your consent, just in case x

i think if you feel comfortable with your own skin then do it, its only boobs and bum for goodness sake! you see it in every newspaper and on every beach, its just natural.

I am curvier than i have ever been and i have pretty big boobs and yes after having children im no oil painting but if tastefully done i probably would, id rather show the top half than the bottom half!!

good for you girl xx

I certainly don't see it in my newspaper!

Amazing!
I would love to do something like this!
I bet your photos look stunning, I bet it made you feel a million dollars :-D x x

Can I just say that I've got a perfectly good copy of Photoshop here.

.......I'll get my coat.

Can I just say that I've got a perfectly good copy of Photoshop here.

.......I'll get my coat.

Haha!! I bet ;-)

Good on you Lynn!! I think it's a fab thing to do. We should all embrace our wonderful bodies. I would also love to do something like this. (for my partners eye's only though) ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Amazing!
I would love to do something like this!
I bet your photos look stunning, I bet it made you feel a million dollars :-D x x

I can't stop looking at them ,i will defiantly do more x

I would also like to say to the people that think this is a negative sleazy thing after having cancer last year life is most definitely to short ,i had leukemia but I bet there are lots for ladies out there that would love to have had some picture for there selfs to look back on ,i have never really been confident with my body but seeing the pictures is a massive confidence boost and thay have Not been photo shoped
:-D

Just wanted to say!

Go for it!

xxx

I would also like to say to the people that think this is a negative sleazy thing after having cancer last year life is most definitely to short ,i had leukemia but I bet there are lots for ladies out there that would love to have had some picture for there selfs to look back on ,i have never really been confident with my body but seeing the pictures is a massive confidence boost and thay have Not been photo shoped

Wow hun, I love stories like this that celebrate the life that you could have lost! I think it's absolutely wonderful that you've decided to celebrate what you have instead of sitting around thinking what if.

Leanne
X

Thank you ,love your avitar pic :-D x

To be honest hun.... I think when you've been through something like you have, it changes your whole outlook on life and I don't think ANYONE has the right to judge (yes, people are still entitle to opinions)!!!

I think bloody well good for you!!!! :) fair play to you! It's not something I would do, but the only reason is down to self confidence! I hate my partner seeing me naked, let alone having photos of it! Lol! The thought makes me cringe! But I would LOVE I have the confidence to do it!

So I say if you enjoyed it hun then good for you :) Treasure those photos chick :D

P.S. congrats :D ;)

XxxxxX

I will thanks :-D

Thank you ,love your avitar pic :-D x

Thanks hun, I absolutely LOVE pin ups, I'd love to get a pin up tattoo if my mum didn't take one look at it and even though I'm married to a man that I love more than anything assume I'm a lesbian :/ I'm not saying being a lesbian is bad or anything at all but coming from your mother is bad!

I did try and get an RAF pin up picture for my avatar as my hubby's in the RAF but there aren't any nice ones out there so this navy one is the next best thing, maybe I should get a RAF pin up girl for a tattoo? Hmm...

Leanne
X

As I was the one who mentioned the word "tacky", let me just clarify as some have maybe missed the point . . .

it was the fact that the deal was that the "photographer" did them for free as long as some of them were topless which I found tacky imo.

Agree with pinkfairys comment about the contract.

As I was the one who mentioned the word "tacky", let me just clarify as some have maybe missed the point . . .

it was the fact that the deal was that the "photographer" did them for free as long as some of them were topless which I found tacky imo.

Hi I was not having dig at you ,i do understand and respect all opinions :-D

Totally aggree. Wonder what he will be using your topless pictures for? If he owns the copyright they could end up ANYWHERE on the Internet, he coukd sell them on to a tgird party or equally as creepy in his own "personal" collection..sorry but I would want to know :-(

Ok I have a agreement with this person end of ,but would it have mattered if I had payed him as he could still sell the picture etc ,and to be honest I don't think anyone would really want them ,and he can look at them he took them :-/

Ok I have a agreement with this person end of ,but would it have mattered if I had payed him as he could still sell the picture etc ,and to be honest I don't think anyone would really want them ,and he can look at them he took them :-/

There are some dark places in the net lol

Aw well don't ever go topless on holiday as picture can be taken from a fair distance and you would never know :-D

Latest posts

Back