Lint free pads that are actually lint free!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
I'm having a nightmare! I use lint free pads in my nail treatments and I am sick to death of little bits off fluff sticking all over the nails, skin and brushes! Can anyone reccomend anything that doesn't leave fluff because I feel lint free pads are deceiving me 😩

I use kitchen roll cut in to squares. I've gone through many a 'lint-free' pad only to find they're not quite lint free. For me kitchen roll is by far the best and economical too xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use kitchen roll cut in to squares. I've gone through many a 'lint-free' pad only to find they're not quite lint free. For me kitchen roll is by far the best and economical too xxx

Is that the big blue kitchen roll? Xx

Kitchen roll for me too! My dad cuts me a whole roll at a time :)

Me too. Plenty's great.

Is that the big blue kitchen roll? Xx

No lovey just normal white kitchen roll xxx

I use thin upholstery foam cut into squares. I buy it at fabric or craft stores.

Paper Wax Strips cut into squares x

Try the big roll of little tear off cellulose squares from the wholesalers. I find them the best & they're dead cheap - 500 on a roll :)

I use Sponge wipes from nail harmony. No fuzz :) xx

I use wax strips and cut them into 6, never had a problem since changing to them

You just need to use plenty of d.sperse and the lint free pads become lint free.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

i use the layered paper roll off ebay.. its on a roll pre cut into squares u jus separate how many squares u want.. much cheaper think i paid £2.50 and so far been a great no more fluff getting under my polish... and for cleansing nail i use alocohol wipes the more you buy the more value for money but they are brill for taking tackyness off gel nails etc saves on the cleanse aswell..

i use the layered paper roll off ebay.. its on a roll pre cut into squares u jus separate how many squares u want.. much cheaper think i paid £2.50 and so far been a great no more fluff getting under my polish... and for cleansing nail i use alocohol wipes the more you buy the more value for money but they are brill for taking tackyness off gel nails etc saves on the cleanse aswell..

These are great! I bought some at the beauty show last year but couldn't find them anywhere afterwards. Xx

I'm having a nightmare! I use lint free pads in my nail treatments and I am sick to death of little bits off fluff sticking all over the nails, skin and brushes! Can anyone reccomend anything that doesn't leave fluff because I feel lint free pads are deceiving me ��

Thanks for starting this. I too am frustrated with so called lint free pads. I have tried quite a few types, Hands Down Ultra are quite good but are expensive (but still not entirely fluff free). Lots of tips on this now for me to try.

This sounds good! Do you have a link at all please? x

I use Sibel squares. They come in rolls of perforated squares. Quite cheap, but are totally lint free.

Type lint free rolls in eBay

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391550402.528591.jpg

Thank you for posting this, the supposed lint free wipe are driving me mad too!!! Off to the kitchen cupboard to raid the plenty!

I'm so glad you asked this question I just thought it was me! Lol

Latest posts

Back