Lint free wipes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beccalax83

Reaction score
Just been to salon services to stock up and they are completely sold out of lint free wipes! I have an evening of Gelish and only about 5 left in my pack can anyone recommend anything else to use?

A good quality kitchen roll cut into squares does the trick! HTH's x

I have use little squares of kitchen till when I've ran out before x

Ok lovely I'll try that! They have a delivery tomorrow so I'm going back then.x

Yep another vote for kitchen roll works really well x

I've stopped buying lint-free removers as I always get fluffy bits! kitchen towel all the time for me now but it does have to be a good one x

I have got fluffy bits before I thought it was just me! We only have cheap one in the cupboard so I'll go and get a good one in a min.x

Yep , I use kitchen roll too. I find lint free wipes rubbish IMO x

I agree, the lint free wipes are rubbish and there's nothing more irritating than as you are applying your colour, having a bit of lint that you have to try and get out of the uncured polish.
I use make up sponges which have been cut up into little bits to clean the nail at the beginning, which insures there are no bits of lint. When I am finished I just use cotton pads xx

Im currently training with a therapist that used wax strips cut into small squares xx

at least I'm not the only one picking bits out of my gel polish lol, looks like kitchen roll for me then,mind you never thought of the wax strips though, will look into that also.

I also use wax strips, I just cut them up in squares, works really well

I'm going to give the wax strips cut up into pieces a go, sounds like a good idea Xx

I also use wax strips cut up. They work for me.

Sounds good thanks ladies 😄 xx

paper wax strips yes?? hmmm sounds like a plan possibly cheaper in the long run too? xx

Hi, I use ibd hexagonal gel sponges, I find them much better as the others always come apart! Do you dry brush your Gelish? If so I use one of these for that too, I feel it's much quicker x

Yeah paper wax strips, saves you money for how small you cut them xx

Kitchen roll, I cut up 4 sheets at a time into 5 strips then squares. Works a treat.

This is brilliant! I thought the left over fluff was just me. I was confused how these lint free wipes dont do what they say on the tin haha.
Think I will try kitchen roll!!
Although sibel lint feee wipes were amazing but my whole sale hasnt had them in for ages xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back