Lip waxing top tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemster

Reaction score
Morning Geeks!

I have a pamper party this evening where 2 guests have booked lip waxing. Believe it or not, these will actually be the first lip waxes I've done since my training...eeek!

Does anyone have any top tips for me? I have had a little look on YouTube and had a play around on my mum last night, just wondered if there were any must do's...or don'ts for that matter :).

I'll be using satin smooth coconut wax, which describes itself as a 'hard, hot, film wax' just to confuse me a little bit more lol.

Thanks!

I always advise not to put any makeup, creams or products on face for 24 hrs. I find it helpz prevent any kind of rash or irritation. I work little by little. One side at Time working from the inside out xx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Thanks hun. Anyone else? xx

make sure you remember to get them to tighten the area, and have a nice soothing afterwax lotion for afterwards x

I always get them to open the mouth to help with the stretch on the skin, keep it nice and stretched, and don't take too long over it, best just to get on with it as it is a sensitive area. Remember your aftercare and lovely soothing after lotion.

I always advise not to put any makeup, creams or products on face for 24 hrs. I find it helpz prevent any kind of rash or irritation. I work little by little. One side at Time working from the inside out xx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Same way I do it, I work from side to side. Make sure the skin is stretched and you should be fine. Good pre wax gel/lotion to remove any make-up or lotions and a good after wax soothing cream/gel/oil. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back