lipstick (powder and paint)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
733lip3-med.JPG

sorry just uploaded better pic
please comments would be grateful these where done using left hand and severe shakes
please let me know where i can improve

p.s cant see em very well can you

I think you need to do a closer piccie, but from what i can see they look ok. I always make myself do my right hand first then i know its easier after that.

hi just done piccy agin this is my right hand takes so long and then its so quick doing the left hand
if you go to site stuff-photo gallery.
you can click on my picture to get a better look

Hiya,

I think these ar lovely, have you used clear tips? I did some glitter on my own hands a few weeks back I used a purple glitter but did them over french white tips cos I'd ran out of clear, mine looked ok but I didnt tuck it in in zone 1 so I could still see some white from the tip, duhh. But Yours look really effective, well done babe. I love seeing other peoplles work..

yes i used clear tips.
thanks for your lovely comments :p

the pink is mel-rose from ezflow

they look lovely joanne!

bet you can't stop looking at 'em!:cool:

finding it hard to type with angled nails :irked:

am i missing something here? lol, are angled nails another shape? i'd never heard of stilletos either! I love those glitter tips x

they are called lipstick tips marco benito did them in a nail magazine a few months ago his where done in citrus glitters they where amazing
they are ment to look like the top of a lipstick

Hi hun, love the colour but personally i'm not sure how i feel about the whole lipstick thing, but maybe thats just me,
still think you do fab nails though and i love you loads
Paula xx

Love the nails Joanna, The colour is fab :cool:
I do like to see the lipstick tips more sharp looking (SAYING THAT THEY WOULD BE A BIT DANGEROUS IF SHARPER) :wink2: Well done xx

arhhhhhhhh thanks :hug:

they are fab , you clever thing, i would be well pleased to be wearing those , luv dee

thankyou for your lovely comments
its quite nerve wracking as it is my first picture i have posted :hug:

hi

love the colour and the shape
really good nails joanna

I think they are lovely. Saying that, I am easily bored and prefer to do mine with polish. Because it's easier changed.

Latest posts

Back