Little things that irritate you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydia c

Reaction score
I'm sat here on the sofa my other half is eating a SMALL packet of crisps which seems to be lasting forever and I'm getting so irritated with the noise of the packet and have never heard someone chew so loud !!! I could just slap him [emoji35] people eating crisps clearly really irritates me and I know it's such a stupid thing , what gets on your nerves no matter how small ( oh and people eating with their mouths open ) don't get me going on that one [emoji6]

I hate noisy eaters or people that eat with their mouths open [emoji35] general bad table manners infuriate me!

I know it's disgusting the chamming noise someone running nails down a chalk board would irritate me less ( well maybe )

I hate the munching noise and lip smacking [emoji35][emoji35] it makes my blood boil. Also children who dont say please or thank you! My kids have always had it drilled into them to say the magic words but my partners child has no manners whatsoever. It really gets my back up, its so easy to teach a child to say please and thank you!

Drinking (gulping) then gasping for air when finished ooh it narks me something rotten! Also people who argue in public not fight but argue especially when ita girl v boy makes me cringe!

Im in the worst mood ever today, i could go on and on about what irritates me [emoji23][emoji23]

I live near a market town every Saturday its market day every single person irritates me there I could slap them all x

Lydia c this is a great thread, i am pregnant and very hormonal so having a vent is great! People who walk into you when you have a double pushchair and expect you to move round them [emoji35]

Yeh or people who just grind to a halt in a high street which then makes me stumble in to the back of them then worst of all I end up apologising x

Yeh or people who just grind to a halt in a high street which then makes me stumble in to the back of them then worst of all I end up apologising x
Haha this is a serious hate of mine and when people get to the top of an escalator and just stop still deciding if it's the fight floor they want instead of stepping aside to let people pass

Yes and when im in the car and i let someone through and they dont say thank you.

Parents who Are too scared to upset their kids when in public ie restaurant and let them do what they want and think it's funny .

Chewing, chomping, rustling of the packet/ popcorn box etc, scraping knife and fork on the plate or any other form of noisy eating absolutely drives me insane to the point of feeling really anxious like I could just punch them straight on in the face.... I'm not angry, honest ;)

People talking to me when I'm trying to type/do something... Basically distracting me.

Lateness... Even before they're late I'm panicking and getting myself worked up!!

Ignorance of texts /phone calls.

When someone nit picks an argument/fault then you have your say and they don't respond... Like a little annoying branch that keeps prodding ya just to get you wound up...

All these don't just annoy me they actually really really frustrate me far more than I think is 'normal' to the point that I think I should write the offenders out of my life ... I think I have issues lol :D

Haha how great is this thread?!!! I cannot stand people who drive like wet lettuces! I mean come on!!!!!! Driving 30 in a 60 is sooo annoying! I get such bad road rage!
And people who message whilst I'm trying to talk!!!!! I mean how rude is that? They haven't got a clue what you just said because they were far too busy messaging some bloke! Grrrrr [emoji34]
I could go on alllll day! Love this thread and having a good vent!

My road rage is terrible! I always get stuck behind the person who wants to drive well below the speed limit. Or when you approach a roundabout and you can clearly see there is nothing coming but they stop anyway and sit there for ages. I have a friend who will sit on my sofa all afternoon texting whatever man she is with that week and not saying a word to me [emoji35] why bother coming round for a catch up, all i hear is the phone beeping and pinging, drives me crazy!

It's easier to say what doesn't irritate me.

A healthy bank account! Hahahaha

I love a healthy bank account! However mine is definitely not healthy!

Mine isn't either that can go on my list of irritation [emoji22]

I sound like the most miserable person [emoji23] im watching x factor now and everyone on that is irritating me!

It's easier to say what doesn't irritate me.

A healthy bank account! Hahahaha

I feel your pain - I was one of the 275000 folk who had their pay delayed by hsbc on friday...that gave me the rage lol xxx

Latest posts

Back