Little things that irritate you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am back to the start of this thread he is even making eating a chocolate bar loud and irritating and we are on separate sofas [emoji109]

My husband was eating raw carrot earlier, i was sat on my bed upstairs and by the time he got halfway up the stairs i could hear the munching [emoji35][emoji35] i think our partners must be related lydia c [emoji23]

That's hilarious but sooo annoying he is still doing it haha [emoji51]

Being put on hold for ages when its a premium rate phone number, you finally get through to someone and they cut you off [emoji35] so you have to start all over again.

Being put on hold for ages when its a premium rate phone number, you finally get through to someone and they cut you off [emoji35] so you have to start all over again.
Do not get me started on that! Onthebesch I was on hold for overall going on 5 hours!

Do you not have the days when EVERYTHING your partner does annoyes you? This happens to me around my time of the month!

Pet hate of mine when people have their read receipts on and ignore you when they've read the message!

Do you not have the days when EVERYTHING your partner does annoyes you? This happens to me around my time of the month!
Yep and it doesn't actually time of the month x

I hate it when people ignore my texts! Especially when you have asked them a question and they dont answer.
I hate it when my partner cooks something and then piles all the dishes in the sink, runs the sink full of water and leaves it. So when i come to clear up i have to empty all the dirty stuff out and stick my hands in cold dirty water to empty the sink and put fresh water in. Would prefer it if he just left it stacked up on the side!

I hate it when people ignore my texts! Especially when you have asked them a question and they dont answer.
I hate it when my partner cooks something and then piles all the dishes in the sink, runs the sink full of water and leaves it. So when i come to clear up i have to empty all the dirty stuff out and stick my hands in cold dirty water to empty the sink and put fresh water in. Would prefer it if he just left it stacked up on the side!
It's these kinda moments I'm glad my partner doesn't do ANY household chores... Washed up once in 10 years... Yes, he does grate on me most days :D

Chewing gum with mouth open - stop it!! You look and sound like a cow chewing cud...

People who don't understand how 2 mini roundabouts work - re take your blasted test!

Liars who believe themselves - don't insult our intelligence!

Peas - enough said! Devils creation those 'orible little things...

Staff in restaurants who wait until you've a huge mouthful of food then walk up and ask.."is everything OK?.... Go Away!!

New bar staff asking if I'd like a slice of lemon in my Jack Daniels - its a ruddy Bourbon Whiskey, not a lemonade NO!! Never ,not ever do you add fruit to JD

Carverys that serve mushy veg - I'm an adult, I don't need puried food!

Kids running around in pubs /restaurants screeching, because If it runs into me carrying my food or drink back to my table and it gets the contents over its head you'll blame me!! - Gag it and nail it to the table if you can't control them!

Point 9.....People who don't move after constantly saying " excuse me please" - how many times do you ask before "get out the fkn way" becomes acceptable?

One way systems in the city that sends you 2 miles the opposite direction to come all the way back round to go through the exit you couldn't turn Right at before!

My cat who can hear the shower running from miles away, barges its way in bathroom to jump in the bath playing with the water while I'm trying to have a shower - no joke! - I have little bruises on my shins at times!

Congregations of people catching up on the gossip at every point of a supermarket where I need something - see point 9!

...and on a bad day....lol...

Chewing gum with mouth open - stop it!! You look and sound like a cow chewing cud...

People who don't understand how 2 mini roundabouts work - re take your blasted test!

Liars who believe themselves - don't insult our intelligence!

Peas - enough said! Devils creation those 'orible little things...

Staff in restaurants who wait until you've a huge mouthful of food then walk up and ask.."is everything OK?.... Go Away!!

New bar staff asking if I'd like a slice of lemon in my Jack Daniels - its a ruddy Bourbon Whiskey, not a lemonade NO!! Never ,not ever do you add fruit to JD

Carverys that serve mushy veg - I'm an adult, I don't need puried food!

Kids running around in pubs /restaurants screeching, because If it runs into me carrying my food or drink back to my table and it gets the contents over its head you'll blame me!! - Gag it and nail it to the table if you can't control them!

Point 9.....People who don't move after constantly saying " excuse me please" - how many times do you ask before "get out the fkn way" becomes acceptable?

One way systems in the city that sends you 2 miles the opposite direction to come all the way back round to go through the exit you couldn't turn Right at before!

My cat who can hear the shower running from miles away, barges its way in bathroom to jump in the bath playing with the water while I'm trying to have a shower - no joke! - I have little bruises on my shins at times!

Congregations of people catching up on the gossip at every point of a supermarket where I need something - see point 9!

...and on a bad day....lol...
Feel better now haha [emoji23][emoji23] but yeh what is up with the staff and restaurant it's like they wait until you have put a mouthful of food in .

KHS you crack me up! I completely agree with all those things, I hate liars! And cheating scumbags. If you want to sleep with someone else then split up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, its not hard! Chewing gum should be banned, disgusting stuff!!
Drivers who cut me up [emoji35][emoji35]

I think they are trained to ask you when you have a mouthful of food! I'm sure I've read it somewhere stops you complaining!

Can't live with them can't live without them! Although life would be easier not constantly going around tidying up around the back of them!

Can't live with them can't live without them! Although life would be easier not constantly going around tidying up around the back of them!
Yeh that is 100% spot on [emoji4]

When they snore and then ask you why your cranky in the morning :mad:

My partner isn't a snorer thank goodness! But he is terrible for pulling my pillows straight out from under my head in the middle of night, then he gets mad when i pull it back and disturb him!

We've got 8 pillows on our bed and I was forever sick of him pulling them away and ending up with one! I ended up putting 2 pillows in 1 pillow case on my side so if it happened I would be okay!

Thats a good idea! I wonder if we do things that pee them off this much!

Oh my god I'm the snorer in my house and I know that annoys him , BUT at least I can eat quietly !

Apparently i silently moan [emoji23] when he does something that annoys me i keep my mouth shut but he says he can hear me silently moaning in my head! Maybe he could learn to do things silently......like eat and drink [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back