Living without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
hi all you lovely Lady's,

i would love to know wot everyone "COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT" :cry: as thinking ov this question for sometime: irked:APART FROM MY 3 FAB CHILDREN, I think it would have to be my laptop as then i wouldn't be able to geek :eek: and the many other things i use it for! lol or then again could it be my dyson next to my laptop prob the next most used thing in my house!! so please do share with me yours!lol:!:

I couldnt live without my Husband & little Girl

As in possessions - my washing machine, lol, laptop, phone, ghd's...

couldnt live without my boys:cry:
hair straighteners and mascara and my computer

i couldnt live without my kids, hubby and waggle-woo (jack the dog)
also couldnt live without........my sloppy baggy 10year old out of shape cumfy pajamas:) ,

Everyone so far has said that they cannot live without thier kids...erm I could and my boyfriend too. A life long party sounds good to me!!! PMSL No...I am of course joking. I couldn't live with out my boys. Things are much better here by the way.

What else...got to be hair relaxer, my hair hasn't been natural since I was 12. Also my laptop (need to be able to surf the net daily). Oh and thread, so I can remove all those unsightly little hairs from my chin!! Come girls I know I ain't the only one! lol.xxx

andrelax said:
Everyone so far has said that they cannot live without thier kids...erm I could and my boyfriend too. A life long party sounds good to me!!! PMSL No...I am of course joking. I couldn't live with out my boys. Things are much better here by the way.

What else...got to be hair relaxer, my hair hasn't been natural since I was 12. Also my laptop (need to be able to surf the nest daily). Oh and thread, so I can remove all those unsightly little hairs from my chin!! Come girls I know I ain't the only one! lol.xxx
ok then...my chin hair removing tweezers...can handle hairy legs but not a hairy chin :lol:

Same as all of you my kids are number one on the list and my husband and family.
After that most definitely the computer, and perfume! I am a perfume addict!!!!!!!Chanel, Dior, Ralph Lauren, you name it. But family are the only things I would get out in a fire the rest could burn cause it could be replaced.:green:

Again, my kids although sometimes I do wonder, my hubby sometimes and my bed, ghd straighteners and computer!!!

GHD's my granny my PJ's!!

The other half, tweezers, mobile phone, FOOD!,sunglasses, make-up.

My GHD's, washing machine, sweet food (oh well maybe i could live without that!) my pc, oh and my car!

couldnt live without my kids, partner, dog and money
and also my car (im too lazy to walk)

I could not live with my 2 kitty cats, my family,my friends, my dior lipgloss and benefit mascara!!! oh and my ghd's!!

Materialistic arn't I!!

I could not live without my LOL sorry had to write this.:)

Well it would have to be my kids this is top of the list then the material things in life would be washer/dryer, Hair dryer, make up, water.

Caz xxx

Of course like everyone else I couldnt live without my little girl!
Then hairdryer, tweezers, mousse, hair putty...the list goes on...but the more I think about Celebrity..Get me out of here...I could never do it!! Jesus MY HAIR WITHOUT a HAIRDRYER is UNTHINKABLE pmsl

possessions wise - make up, fake tan, tweezers and hair straightners, id also be lost without my car too! xx

See now.... I could live perfectly happily without my husband and kids! No problem. I couldnt live without books. I NEED to read. My brain cannot unwind without reading. :eek:

couldnt live without toothpaste!!! hate having bad breath
My god im turning into Monica out of friends!!!!

Apart from my husband and children it would be my GHDs and my pc

my GHD's, my mobile phone. my mascara and my little car!

Rach xx

Latest posts

Back