Living without?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its gotta be my kids, bloke, car, straightners oh and make up the list goes on :)

My daughter, dog and hubby - goes without saying but i`d be lost with out

MONEY!!!!!!

(fickle but honest.)

My Kitten Gwen, my laptop and my health - those are the things I couldnt live without, oh and possibly my clinique 3 step :) X

Hi there

well now i have had my hair straightened (Curly wurly before) I would not be able to live without my straighteners. Rocky (The misbehaved puppy) and I'd better say the other half too. Oh and foundation to cover up the odd spot that pops up. Hee Hee

my eyebrow pencil my GHDS and my hubby my dog oh yer n CHOCOLATE LOL XX

Hubby, kids, dog, cat, GHD'S, the car and my brush, the one I use for creating my fab nails:lol:

ok, first of all... what are GHD's? Secondly, I couldn't live with out my family, any and all nail products, my religon, and my hair (head and eyebrows only) :)

my babu kylie i must have... hubby i could do with/without, whatever :rolleyes: and i must keep my mom around...

stuff-wise... my appliances, i AM NOT washing dishes by hand. HECK NO. TiVo (w/ the tv, duh) and i must must must have a clip to pin up my hair. it's either have a clip or shave my head. (yeah, i need a haircut!)

Latest posts

Back