Logo help/competition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
O.K. I finish my course in June and I'm ready to go out there into the big bad world and attempt a living at my dream job.

I want to look professional and although I wont have done my product training I can get some of my other bits organised i.e. stock/stationary/advertising etc

Well what I'm after is pointing in the right direction of how to design a logo and it not look naff.

So advice and opinions on the final design welcome.

My business name is going to be Angelic Nails with the slogan Angelic nails for heavenly hands.

Maybe we could turn this into a bit of a competition and we all submit our designs and the one that is chosen I will donate a nail related prize to with their permission of having the logo.

What do you think?

Thanks geeks
Ria x

I am no good at drawing, I leave that to my brother who has designed everything for my business!
How about the letters A&N kind of together then 2 faint angel wings either side of the 2 letters. Angelic nails written above this logo and then your slogan written at the bottom, so its kind of compact!?

Just an idea...I am useless, please chose to ignore!! lol!!!:lol:

lol so am I , thankyou sandi xxxxx

oooooohhhh just thought I'm allowed to rep again , woohooo

ooh great link thanks sandi xxx

You're very welcome :hug:

Make sure you set aside some time to use the programme because you'll be playing about with it for ages if you're anything like me, I kept on making new ones and changing it all, colours, shapes, movement, you name it I changed it LOL

The ones I kept (saved to my pc) in the end were quite plain but I've got them all matching for each of our businesses.
The banners are quite good for when you want to do link swapping as whoever you're swapping links with can upload the banner you email them and make it a hyperlink on their site if they want to :green:

yes thank u sandi that link is perfect

ooh thanks sandi

i have just downloaded it

i will have a play with it 2moro, if i start 2nite i will never get to bed!

boooo I can't download it, something to do with my pc protection.

boooo I can't download it, something to do with my pc protection.
Can you alter your pc protection to allow the site?

Hiya, did you have any ideas in mind in perticular that you wanted or the style or image you wanted to put across?

I ve got an illustration degree so logo design is rite up my street, im really into creating cute little characters and i could do your logo on photoshop really easily to make it look amazing.

If you need my help or got anything in mind id b glad to put my skills to use. just let me know!

i could do your logo on photoshop really easily to make it look amazing.

I personally wouldn't do a logo in photoshop - what happens if it needs to be made much larger - ie for shop signs/van decals etc. best to design it as a vector file so it can be scaled without losing quality HTH x

I personally wouldn't do a logo in photoshop - what happens if it needs to be made much larger - ie for shop signs/van decals etc. best to design it as a vector file so it can be scaled without losing quality HTH x

What's a vector file? Is this a dumb question and something I should know??

Latest posts

Back