logo help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazza83

Reaction score
hi all just a quick question how do you go about making a logo i have a name for my business but i am just wondering on a logo.any help would be aprieciated
sarah x

verve design

Carl is in the process of making mine at the moment, have a look at the designs on there they are amazing, Lots of the girls on here have had them made by him.

Hope this helps!

xox

thanx i'l have a look

verve design

Carl is in the process of making mine at the moment, have a look at the designs on there they are amazing, Lots of the girls on here have had them made by him.

Hope this helps!

xox

Fab!!! I'm going o have a peek too....thanks x

Oh my god.
I just wanted to say thank you so much, his designs are lush

Jess

carl is ace. he has done both our logos... such a nice guy too. you cant go wrong!

Another vote for Carl :)
He did my logo too, I am so pleased with it.
Carl gives you two versions of your logo, 1 for print use & 1 for web use! x

thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much. I'm just ordering some for us. can't beleive the prices.

fabulous. can't wait for them to be done!

thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much. I'm just ordering some for us. can't beleive the prices.

fabulous. can't wait for them to be done!

I remember how excited I was :)
When you get your first draught of logos, & lot of geeks put them on here to get advice, it is so hard to choose from the designs as they are all so lovely! x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back