Looking for a course to update my colouring skills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilestylist

Reaction score
Hi, just joined Salon Geek!! loving you guys! Basically would like to update my colouring skills so looking for a good course, i'm based in Essex so could travel to London and surrounding areas so any recomendations would be appreciated:D

Hi, just joined Salon Geek!! loving you guys! Basically would like to update my colouring skills so looking for a good course, i'm based in Essex so could travel to London and surrounding areas so any recomendations would be appreciated:D

Would recommend a course run by your colour company as this will help to reinforce the thiry associated with your colour line. :)

Would recommend a course run by your colour company as this will help to reinforce the thiry associated with your colour line. :)

I second this and don't think it was an unprofessional comment. It would be best to book a course with your current colour range as you will benefit from it better than any old colour refresher course. Have a look on capital for courses in your area :) x

What a lovely introduction to Salon Geek! you may need some work on your people skills! Helpful advice rather than unprofessional comments would be appreceiated:sad:

How was that atall unprofessional? Wouldn't it be a bit bizarre for someone to recommend say a wella colour course when you use loreal...

I work with Majirel ,looking for fresh ideas with colour and new colour techniques.

How was that atall unprofessional? Wouldn't it be a bit bizarre for someone to recommend say a wella colour course when you use loreal...

Apologies , I totally misread the comment! I am a loreal user

I second this and don't think it was an unprofessional comment. It would be best to book a course with your current colour range as you will benefit from it better than any old colour refresher course. Have a look on capital for courses in your area :) x

Ooooh did I miss something!? :)

Mobilefresh I'm in Chelmsford, I've rung all our local Wholesalers, spoken to Affinage whom I use a majority of the time but non are offering anything in or around our area. If you find anything pls PM me x

Latest posts

Back