looking for a geek in the Staten Island/5 boroughs/Middle Jersey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cashew

Reaction score
New York City, NY, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, V
Wow-- doesnt that title say it all....

I'm looking to finding a Standard Salon (staten island is FULL of NSS!) and, I'm sick and tired of having my hands butchered....

I'm looking to have Gel Sculpts, (after doing some reading here... it seems Gel is most durable for what I want... I am not adverse to l&p if it'll fit my needs...I need a very very water resistant enhancement...)

I am a nurse, and have can wash my hands an average of 60-80 times (before and after every patient I touch, and often more than that when doing certain techniques) in a 12 hour shift. Thank god I only work 3 days a week...

I'd like a permanent pink and white, or permanent (funky) color... I am willing to be a reasonable guinea-pig... I am willing to pay without complaining... I am willing to tell all the women I work with about the geekly awesome job you do!(did I mention, I work with alot of women, and men who get mani's on a regular basis...)

okey dokey--
I am hoping for a reply...
Thanks
--Barbara

Sorry I can not help, but you could ask the same question on www.sunless.com and someone on there may be able to help. It is a sunless tanning forum, but has a large US usership and I am sure some of the techs do nails too.

good luck.

Cashew said:
Wow-- doesnt that title say it all....

I'm looking to finding a Standard Salon (staten island is FULL of NSS!) and, I'm sick and tired of having my hands butchered....

I'm looking to have Gel Sculpts, (after doing some reading here... it seems Gel is most durable for what I want... I am not adverse to l&p if it'll fit my needs...I need a very very water resistant enhancement...)

I am a nurse, and have can wash my hands an average of 60-80 times (before and after every patient I touch, and often more than that when doing certain techniques) in a 12 hour shift. Thank god I only work 3 days a week...

I'd like a permanent pink and white, or permanent (funky) color... I am willing to be a reasonable guinea-pig... I am willing to pay without complaining... I am willing to tell all the women I work with about the geekly awesome job you do!(did I mention, I work with alot of women, and men who get mani's on a regular basis...)

okey dokey--
I am hoping for a reply...
Thanks
--Barbara
Hi I guess it would be best to contact Creative and ask them for a recommended salon. HTH

ahh-- now that is a great idea....
I shoulda thought of it....

how does one contact creative?

There is an excellent tech is brooklyn called roxane you cant get any better tahn her. contact creative for details as she is an educator as well.

Latest posts

Back