Looking for a good love song compilation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking for a love song compilation cd, but cant seem to find any that don't have songs about not being in love or too happy lol
I'm getting it to send to my boyfriend as he's away in the falklands just now and said the other day he wished he had sad songs so he could sit and think about us awwwwwwwww he's so sweet (i turn sad songs off straight away lol)
Just wondered if anyone you suggest something? I may just make one up but it'll take a while lol xx

Hi guys,

Looking for a love song compilation cd, but cant seem to find any that don't have songs about not being in love or too happy lol
I'm getting it to send to my boyfriend as he's away in the falklands just now and said the other day he wished he had sad songs so he could sit and think about us awwwwwwwww he's so sweet (i turn sad songs off straight away lol)
Just wondered if anyone you suggest something? I may just make one up but it'll take a while lol xx

Hi, I would make a CD for him. That's way more personal and you get to pick the songs that mean something to you both. Good luck!

One of my faves is "Tonight, I Celebrate my Love" by Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack.

I think there is an album called Tearjerkers if that's the kind of stuff you're after.

hth :hug:

Errrr - how about I miss you by Avril Lavigne? It is rather sad and about the feelings behind leaving someone behind ( video shows men going off with army and stuff?)

What type of music is he into? Pointless making him a hip hop love album if he is into heavy metal lol

Think I'll just slog it out and make one if he does'nt like it, its tough lol might get the avril levine one thou because I know he likes her, thanks guys xx

yea i agree with the geeks above - i compiled one for my husband wen he was in afghanistan and he loved it. i put songs on tht i knew he liked but also ones i like tht he wasnt too keen on, as he knew i like them so he thought of me!!!

Good luck and wont be long till hes home n your wishin he wasnt under your feet!!!!!

yea i agree with the geeks above - i compiled one for my husband wen he was in afghanistan and he loved it. i put songs on tht i knew he liked but also ones i like tht he wasnt too keen on, as he knew i like them so he thought of me!!!

Good luck and wont be long till hes home n your wishin he wasnt under your feet!!!!!

yip defo a good idea but he told me yesterday got all the songs he wanted from his friend :rolleyes: lol but have decided to send a personalised mug with a modellin pic of me :) saying this belong to rushy, and sex god on the other side :lol:
Too true under my feet and hanging his clothes up on the floor ! ha ha xx

Latest posts

Back