Looking for a good purple colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemissm

Reaction score
Hi I'm doing a colour on Friday & need a good purple colour.the lady is having black hair with purple. Was thinking about crazy colour but someone else suggested directions which I have never used. Can anybody tell me a good purple please.

Temp or permanent?

I was thinking temp I need to bleach up the hair that is going to be purple first.

I used framesi pure purple yesterday on previously lightened hair, my phones not working im crap with this kindle, so I can't screenshot the pic, if you have instagram go on mine @kahunahair it's the last pic I uploaded, it was really lush :) & it should last a lot longer than directions & crazy col. The lady I tagged in the pic has had directions violet on her hair previously too as a base blend, you may be able to find a pic of that if you have time to look on her profile . :)

Where can I get framasi from? Kahuna

I used to use directions violet on my hair, I loved it but fades so quickly.

I used directions purple on pre lightened hair for ages. After 2 washes went blue then shortly after teal then green. Interesting but not purple

I've tried the new osmo direct dyes. They have a lovely purple one. Nice to work with and when I used it i also used red and had no issue with them bleeding together and was able to smudge them to avoid hard lines. They are available in sallys

Latest posts

Back