Looking for a nice nude Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
I want to do a nice nude on myself but as I'm very pale i don't think cocoa would suit me, what do you think? Maybe two coats cocoa with one romantique over?

Any suggestions gals? X

I want to do a nice nude on myself but as I'm very pale i don't think cocoa would suit me, what do you think? Maybe two coats cocoa with one romantique over?

Any suggestions gals? X

What about two of iced cappucino or iced coral? Or one of cocoa + one iced coral? Xxx

Any suggestions gals? X

iced coral first .. then romantique .. and iff you need to cool it down a notch, add a coat of beau. One coat of each

Iced Cap with Romantique over it is beautiful! :)

What about two of iced cappucino or iced coral? Or one of cocoa + one iced coral? Xxx

I have to say I don't like iced cap. Sorry lol. But thanks. But the cocoa and iced coral could be a winner. Does it still look greeny? X

Oh thanks for all these suggestions now I'm spoily for choice! X

I'd love to see how you get on, could you post a photo? I'm a paley too! :)

I saw Clara Doon's nails done in these colors and LOVED them! :)

Would you just do one of each?

And of course I will post a photo Andrea. X

Would you just do one of each?

And of course I will post a photo Andrea. X

Yes, one coat of each. Clara Doon has a pic posted in the Shellac Lovers group. If memory serves me (and that is questionable these days), the color is done on a color pop. :)

Yes, one coat of each. Clara Doon has a pic posted in the Shellac Lovers group. If memory serves me (and that is questionable these days), the color is done on a color pop. :)

Ok i might try this one. I dont like the warmth of iced cap tho. But I will take you guys word and try! X

I have to say I don't like iced cap. Sorry lol. But thanks. But the cocoa and iced coral could be a winner. Does it still look greeny? X

No need to apologise! I dont like it either :) also dont like romantique and dont like fedora or decadence!!! I dont know why, i just dont. Of course i plug them like mad to others...i just wouldnt wear them on me...i do use them for nail art on me tho!

Does anyone know how to make a nice blue light or navyish? I need to experiment more with my layering.

Does anyone have a list of layers to do?

Emma x

Can't get it to look nice. Iced cap and romantique. I'm rubbish at applying That colour x

Here it is. Please forgive my application of romantique I'm not the best at it! I done 1 of iced cap and 2 of romantique x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317755420.138652.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1317755420.138652.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2,382
Love that tha
Here it is. Please forgive my application of romantique I'm not the best at it! I done 1 of iced cap and 2 of romantique x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

To make navy blue do one or two coats of blackpool with one coat of neg. lovely.
No need to apologise! I dont like it either :) also dont like romantique and dont like fedora or decadence!!! I dont know why, i just dont. Of course i plug them like mad to others...i just wouldnt wear them on me...i do use them for nail art on me tho!

Does anyone know how to make a nice blue light or navyish? I need to experiment more with my layering.

Emma x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Emma x

To make a light blue try two coats of asphalt then one of negligee. X

Ooooh thanx ladies!

Will be trying blues on my next willing victims ahem I mean clients ;-)

My favourite nude shade is cocoa with beau on top.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back