Looking for an Aussie Creative tech in Melbourne and Sydney

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiona wallace

Reaction score
I'm looking for details of Creative nail salon in Melbourne and Sydney for client who is taking a long holiday there soon. Thanks guys:)

I know he's not a Creative salon but Carl (nailzoo) is in Sydney.

hth's a bit

There are loads of CND masters and competition winners in both Melbourne and Sydney. Go to the CND website and you can find them listed.

sam1 and Annenails are both Creative techs in Sydney if that's of any help to you. You could try sending them PM's.

If I find any techs in Melbourne, I'll post again for you.

there are quite a few masters in Sydney, not many comp winners though, (you don't need a comp winner to do good nails) I'm sure you will find many masters (which will suffice), but ....alas ... Creative doesn't fair all that well on the comp floor here (many of the champs use different products), but you don't need a champ to do great nails . Call or check out Creative Nail Design & Beauty Products - Pacific Nail & Beauty Australia to find a Creative user in the area. Pacificnail will point you in the right direction.

there are quite a few masters in Sydney, not many comp winners though, (you don't need a comp winner to do good nails) I'm sure you will find many masters (which will suffice), but ....alas ... Creative doesn't fair all that well on the comp floor here (many of the champs use different products), but you don't need a champ to do great nails . Call or check out Creative Nail Design & Beauty Products - Pacific Nail & Beauty Australia to find a Creative user in the area. Pacificnail will point you in the right direction.

I'd still rather ask you:)

I'd love you to do my nails Carl between great nails and the entertainment what more could I ask for:hug:

Call or check out Creative Nail Design & Beauty Products - Pacific Nail & Beauty Australia to find a Creative user in the area. Pacificnail will point you in the right direction.

The only problem is they don't know their geography very well up there. I had a woman in Sydney call me because she'd called Pacific nail looking fofr a Creative tech and they gave her my number, no worries only a 5 hour drive each way.:lol:

sam1 and Annenails are both Creative techs in Sydney if that's of any help to you. You could try sending them PM's.

If I find any techs in Melbourne, I'll post again for you.

I'm pretty sure Sam is in Canberra, & she uses Entity now (Team Entity at Sydney Expo).

Thank-you all so much for your help, I've now got the clients sorted, you are a great bunch, Cheers:)

Latest posts

Back