Looking for lash tech in Marlborough or Salisbury

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have lashing a client for the last two years who drives to me in Maidstone, Kent from Marlborough.

She has just brought a house and moved in with her boyfriend so I'm really happy for her and she obviously wants to spend her weekends off with her boyfriend rather than driving up to me so I said I would ask on here to find her a good lash tech to take over from me.

I am Lash Perfect trained and she originally found me on the Lash Perfect Website so can anyone help???

H xx

Just bumping this thread, my ladies found one tech but said they weren't as full as mine and didnt last as long :0))) gush gush, big head !!!

Anyone willing to give her a go?

H xx

I wish I did lashes as I'm in Marlborough. I'll ask around for you & I'll get back to you.

Jenny x

Hi
can do lashes and based nearby and willing to give her a go
Mobile so will be at her place

TC:)

Thank you ladies, she is in New Zealand now for 3 weeks so will talk to her when she is home xx

I'm a hair geek but have my lashes done by Laura at the beauty retreat in Devizes which is 5miles from Marlborough and she is amazing!! I've tried quite a few people before hand and none have matched her! 😀

She's uses AH Francis I think x

Latest posts

Back