looking for seasonal work abroad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel's25

Reaction score
hi
my husband is working away for 6mths in november, so we thought maybe i could go work abroad some where to gain more experince and save some cash.
ideally im looking for a package: where i get accommadation included and a few perks i.e. commissions etc

any ideas of recruitment agentcies or anyone want help? between dec/april?

cheers kels xx

How about working on a cruise ship. Steiner are always recruiting, but I don't know what their contract time span is. You might need to sign up for a year (and that would be awful, eh !)
You'd get accommodation, wages, tips and days off in fab places.:green:

be careful i went to work on cruise ships in the eighties for 6 months and stayed for 6 years its brill!!

A friend of mine is a beauty therapist and doing a ski season december to april. Been before and says its the best ever!! I cant spell french but friends of mine went to a place called le get or le shay dont no the proper spelling...there are many places in france that do it you get free acomadation free ski pass and equipment etc. Its the in thing to do around where I live and chef friends bar staff everyone goes over for the winter as where I live its very seasonal. My friend has her interview in June so I guess theres still time to book it hope this helps.:hug::hug:

same as my situation!! my hubby got a job and he will be every six month in a different country for two years...I'm so confused i don't know where to work or what to do...i was thinking about the Steiner but u have to do a training and pay a lot of money but u wont have a regular salary so i wasn't sure about it....shall we do something together than...lol xxxx

thanks guys im still looking at recruitment agentcies. i worked in canada for six months may-oct in 2005 and that was brill. in the middle of no where but i saved **** loads. unfortunatly they arent winterised so cant go there.

im up for a beauty tag team!! ha ha

x

what about teaching English in another country there are lots of jobs going. You do not have to be an English teacher too. You can go on a quick course in the UK and they will place you in the place of your choice. Thailand, China, ect. Well worth looking into.

Latest posts

Back