Looking to do a spray tan course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawn1984

Reaction score
Hi I’m looking to do a spray tan course and wondering if anyone could advise me on the best place to do this I am in Belfast

You could watch some of my YouTube videos before you do your course and buy any equipment

Hi I’m looking to do a spray tan course and wondering if anyone could advise me on the best place to do this I am in Belfast
Just do which ever is closest and easier for you to get to. If there is a salon services near you they will have the tantruth or white to brown course. It will tell you on the website what dates they are on xx

Wish we could help but our training courses are run from our Stockport academy. Good luck and hope you are able to find something closer to home.

Nouvatan training is second to none and a fab product to work with, they have trainers all over x

Nouvatan training is second to none and a fab product to work with, they have trainers all over x
I agree i done 121 training with them at my home. Although i have to admit, i dont use the solution :rolleyes: i'm an LA Tan lover xx

I agree i done 121 training with them at my home. Although i have to admit, i dont use the solution :rolleyes: i'm an LA Tan lover xx

I’d love to do 121 training at my home I didn’t know they offered this. When I enquired they just gave me a list of places and non were that close. How did you get this?

I’d love to do 121 training at my home I didn’t know they offered this. When I enquired they just gave me a list of places and non were that close. How did you get this?
I emailed and asked them. It will depend if they have a trainer in your area xx

Latest posts

Back