L'Oreal Inoa Ultra Blond advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarplumfaery

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a strange one. I used this Inoa product on a few of my clients but as it was withdrawn, only once - but on one of my clients I used this three times and then once the product was withdrawn , we stopped obviously.

She decided to do her colour herself with the box colour version. I've just recently started doing her hair again and oh, my, gosh... The breakage is terrible and my gut is telling me that's this is the ultra blond. The growth matches up in my mind!

I am wondering if anyone else experienced any breakage from this product? The last time we used it, her scalp got very sensitive.

I've been on the phone to L'oreal technical and they say the reason it was withdrawn was due to a small percentage of clients, the colour not performing on - nothing to do with breakage. Hmm

I heard with drawn due to burns and breakage.

Goldwell have just released their ammonia free highlifts. We are waiting for ours to be delivered.

I'm told they are the only ammonia free highlifts now.

Silly question but are you over lapping to cause breakage or is it breaking her new hair?

No overlapping when I used to apply her colour but over the development time, the oil in the product would seep up the hair shaft. I followed everything to a t. Electric scales, plastic whisk, timing and applied from the nape up lying flat exactly how they say to do it.

She has been using Olia box colour so I'm switching her away from ammonia-free and onto Wella highlift 12/89.

I'm curious to know if anybody has had anything like this happen with this product. I do loads of scalp bleaches with no breakage so this has stumped me.

Take a look at this one.....

Latest posts

Back